Hello a request

DeletedUser

Flame away and all that jazz can't be bothered to make a decent post. Been reading these forums for awhile but haven't posted to avoid drawing attention to myself because I'm a total newb. Anyways I'm pretty much in the core and have been expecting for awhile to get attacked but so far no one has attacked my main village (nobled a crappy farm next to me just to test out nobling for a laugh which is getting attacked but who cares). Anyways to my point, can someone wipe me out? I'm fed up of wasting my time in an area im eventually going to get taken out in and I want to see how well the defence I have is going to hold out and such, this game is getting a bit boring because no one is doing anything to me and for some reason it seems like no one is farming anything near me because I'm constantly getting ***tloads of resources from every little crappy barb and player around me.

Anyways just search BigBax if you want to give it a whack, I would like to think I have a pretty nice village worth nobling. But I dunno, why isn't anyone attacking me :( I just want to learn from getting my bottom handed to me by someone who knows what they are doing :'(

DeletedUser

^ that.

We'd basically need information on everything to figure out whether you are at risk of getting nobled or not. :p

DeletedUser

3485 spears (lvl3) 3014 swords (lvl3) 50 axe (lvl 1) 411 Scouts (lvl3) 403 LC (lvl 1) 569 HC (lvl2) 50 Rams (lvl 1) 80 cats (lvl 1)

Level 20 wall.

DeletedUser

NB: Its a bad idea to post troop counts on public forums.

DeletedUser

Tis extremely good to post the troop count here, that way we can all sit around the fire and sing kumbaya !

DeletedUser

Rick Astley - Never Going to Give You Up.

^^^ I heard its a good song.

DeletedUser

It is! Except when people give you that stupid "You got rick roll'd" site. I had to force quit firefox and almost missed a sniping.

DeletedUser

Lmao, i no nublet ;( tis be good advice :D any other camp songs we can sing ? o_O

DeletedUser

I LIKE U DO U LIKE ME?
borat_lebanon0109.jpg