Hello Again

DeletedUser

Hello W15, it's been a while.

Missed you guys so I waned to say hi.

DeletedUser

Looks like it. Didn't you used to own 20% of the world?

DeletedUser

Hehe, no thanx to you though :icon_razz: Keep doing a sub par job over on the east side though chumpy :icon_cool:

Again you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to me and what i do in game. Might not of nobled in the north..o wait yes i did i took PHO3NIX8253 villages before the gaint op on him.So i dont want to hear it you dont know anything about what i do in game only thing you can go by is tw stats and that doesnt count support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to me and what i do in game. Might not of nobled in the north..o wait yes i did i took PHO3NIX8253 villages before the gaint op on him.So i dont want to hear it you dont know anything about what i do in game only thing you can go by is tw stats and that doesnt count support.

Hush up now..................I´m sorry - I really don´t want to spur another rant about how amazing you are lil man. You´re crap - we know it and the rest of the world knows it...i´ll even venture that deep down you know it too.

Don´t worry though - take comfort in your mediocracy chump :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought you liked the first round, Bod. I'm just trying to make the game more enjoyable for you. :)

Besides, I have incoming from you now, too! ;)

DeletedUser

Came to see the trainwreck you left behind? ;)

trainwreck isint a good analogy, because generally trains are in good shape before they crash. NL were never a good tribe family.

However.
You are correct in refering to a train wreck where the driver (leaders) know that the train is gonna crash so bail when the going gets hard.

DeletedUser

You know, the south always used to say NL recruited everything.. well they are contradicting themselves as they are doing the exact same with EviL and some of NL..

jmon, the attacks are bollox, can you not do anything on your own either? Bad enough getting half your tribe to send 6500 attacks the first time but now you need them to help you yet again in the second round?

1 attack aswell, for round three give me atleast 2 weeks to rebuild so i can come up with some kinda counter attack will ya?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, the south always used to say NL recruited everything.. well they are contradicting themselves as they are doing the exact same with EviL and some of NL..

The main difference is we are still one tribe.

Ive never been against selectively recruting from an enemy in order to keep a tribes activity up, and there must be an end to all wars. Its a great way to acquire talent and active players.
However, I AM against recruting before a decent amount of fighting has been done, and when this recruiting more resembles a merger in creating a huge family.
Theres a large difference between Axe and NL before this war Bod, and im sorry if you could/cant ever see it....

Jmon, im back now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well the true wariors are the people who stay and fight, thier the people you wan't in your tribe, not the rejects who dn't wan't to fight a war instead run to the winning team.

DeletedUser

Are my eyes deceiving me or did Bodfish just say that we were winning? Holy crapola. I could not agree with Ancient more. Selective recruiting (AXE, TSoH) vs mass recruiting (NL). Let's see which one works out best in the end ;)

Bod, I didn't realize this was supposed to be a 1 on 1 fight. My apologies. Don't worry though...they're all fakes :)

Welcome back, ancient