Hello from NO1

DeletedUser

Just been reading a few of the W9 threads.....

So many familiar names still playing and the politics still as interesting as ever.

So hi from me to anyone who still remembers me.

A summary of what's been happening lately would be nice - last time I checked things out here DN were still warring RAW.

OTDDeathAwaits

Hey NO1, good to see you buddy, hows things shaping up for you?

yes we are still at war with RAW haha, some things dont change.

DeletedUser

Good thanks OTD... Still terrorizing W24.

Gotta leave work soon but I'll make sure I pop back later this evening

DeletedUser

no1...do you realize its exactly 1 year to the day, that you drove krissu666inactive and thank 2 you i got 2 spy on DA with his account :p

DeletedUser

no1...do you realize its exactly 1 year to the day, that you drove krissu666inactive and thank 2 you i got 2 spy on DA with his account :p

Realy? That must be one of the wierdest anniversaries I've ever been presented with :)

and hi NickV.... Great to hear from you man - HIV were....... interesting times - Donovan is still playing with me in W24 - still battling for our lives in the core.

DeletedUser

and hi iceilator ....... and yeh.... I even remember you violett

DeletedUser

Realy? That must be one of the wierdest anniversaries I've ever been presented with :)

and hi NickV.... Great to hear from you man - HIV were....... interesting times - Donovan is still playing with me in W24 - still battling for our lives in the core.

im at krissus place right now...he is caling you an pu**y :p

DeletedUser

im at krissus place right now...he is caling you an pu**y :p

awwwwwww..... give hima big hug fro me....

and OTD.... Erm yes.... weren't you the best leader I ever had yet less than half my age?

Alexandros..... I salute you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol....he was in his underwear and he thought i was going gay or something :p

but i think he liked it :p

so tell me...how have you been? you quit ike 2 months ago :p

DeletedUser

longer than that in reality - I soon realised I can only play 1 world at a time....

W9 is where I cut my teeth though, W24 is where I took what I learned here with me.

I'm much more aggressive and it's a mad cuthroat world. I have 30m OD and only just sneaking in the top 100.

DeletedUser

gogogogo m8...i just quit w9 myself...hoping 2 brake w23 myself :p