Hello world 55! From loustraff123!

DeletedUser

Hello world 55, I'm new to the game and I'm already starting to love it!. I've heard so much about it from my friends who have once played this game, so I thought I would give it a blast!

Anyway I just came to say hello and might see you in the battlefield!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Welcome to the end of your social life the coolest game around. I hope you have a good time here lou.

DeletedUser

Welcome!

You seem cooler than most new players I encounter so I definitely hope you do well ^^ Enjoy and don't forget it's just a game.

If you need some pointers feel free to ask. :)

DeletedUser

One piece of advice, trust no one.

Nah, just don't trust you :)

Welcome to the end of your social life the coolest game around. I hope you have a good time here lou.

This

Welcome!

You seem cooler than most new players I encounter so I definitely hope you do well ^^ Enjoy and don't forget it's just a game.

If you need some pointers feel free to ask. :)

Then this...

Also, you seem too happy to be normal loustraff. What are you smoking? :icon_eek: I want some

DeletedUser

Hello world 55, I'm new to the game and I'm already starting to love it!. I've heard so much about it from my friends who have once played this game, so I thought I would give it a blast!

Anyway I just came to say hello and might see you in the battlefield!

:icon_biggrin:

haha i hope those guys that posted before me dont give you a hard time ;p

DeletedUser

Welcome to hell, best advice to give you in game. Max all your buildings out as fast as you can, you will be able to build your troops much faster if you do. Remember your troops will help you win the wars, but to build the troops the fastest. Youll need maxed buildings first.

DeletedUser

Mental. He is new. Stop trying to make him a farm.

There are plenty of guides on how to play this game. Just type tribalwars strategy guides into Google.

Most of all have fun.

DeletedUser78869

welcome to the game Lou ;P the most addictive thing since crack o_O not that i know its addicting. anyway, if you do need help, or dont like the guides, cant find any, etc, ask most of us here on the forums except for Mental Health >.> he will make you lose ;) other than him, just about anyone will help you :D

DeletedUser

welcome to w55. Planning is very important in TW, how about planning for w56? :D

<3

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the nice and warmly welcome, @ cruddy17 wouldn't you like to know :D and Zeron I think this is the end of my social life as I know it. Sorry that I can't reply to you all it's just I cba lol.

You'll see me a lot on the forums as I like to browse and post completely random comments to anybodys posts hehe

Any thanks again for the warmly welcome!!.

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the nice and warmly welcome, @ cruddy17 wouldn't you like to know :D and Zeron I think this is the end of my social life as I know it. Sorry that I can't reply to you all it's just I cba lol.

You'll see me a lot on the forums as I like to browse and post completely random comments to anybodys posts hehe

Any thanks again for the warmly welcome!!.

Yeah when a moderator comes be wary that they you don't post any spam :icon_eek:

If you need any help with the game just like the others said don't hesitate to ask. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lolyes

This successfully happened to me when I was younger, but since I'm not such a hardcore player (time restrictions and such) anymore I have a much better social life. :3

Yeah when a moderator comes be wary that they you don't post any spam :icon_eek:
Aye, but until then SPAM ALL THE TIME! *kidding* Don't spam, I'll get mad at you.
If you need any help with the game just like the others said don't hesitate to ask. :icon_razz:
+1

I could link you to a few good guides I've read in my downtime.

DeletedUser

sure Threesome fire them away - though I would suggest sending them in PM mate.

DeletedUser96141

WELCOME LOUSTRAFF123- to the end of your sleep too :)
i hope you learn fast- seems as if you have a good future!