Hello world!

DeletedUser

I remember when you first returned! I attacked some guy like 150 hours away for you cos I was bored. Good times, good times.

DeletedUser

-squints eye-

For me?

I vaguely recall a few of us attacking someone 100s of hours away for some other player... but can't remember who, or what world that was in. Pretty sure I've never asked anyone to attack someone 150 hours away for myself, though.

:icon_eek:

EDIT: But hey, if you're open to that, I've got this 100k point player beside me, see... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This was as soon as you returned and tried to make it on your own, when Alice? was still around. You didn't ask me to I was just bored, lol.

DeletedUser

Oh. Lulz.

You were getting me very confused for a moment there. :p

But uh. Hai!

DeletedUser

-squints eye-

For me?

I vaguely recall a few of us attacking someone 100s of hours away for some other player... but can't remember who, or what world that was in. Pretty sure I've never asked anyone to attack someone 150 hours away for myself, though.

EDIT: But hey, if you're open to that, I've got this 100k point player beside me, see... :p

W33 for Tick Tock's tribe - Spaggy asked us to send fakes. You deleted before your attack landed :lol:

DeletedUser

It was one Horus21, I believe...

Okay how on earrrth do you know that? Lol.

@ Irish - Pft. I did no such thing. M'not that bloody stupid. I was internally nobled before my attack hit. And neh, this was like... w40 or something. Some newb was posting in the forums about his friend backstabbing him, so we were like... eh. We're bored. Let's all send attacks. And we did. Was quite the odd tw moment.

DeletedUser

None of this is real, is it. You've all just skyped each other secretly and gone: Hey, let's trip AI out and pretend we all know something about stuff that happened in the past, that she should know, but won't, coz we're makin' it all up!

:icon_razz:

I don't remember any of this. Lulz.

DeletedUser

Mhhh...
There is a quote that goes something like this:
" Of all the things I lost in live, I miss my mind the most."
Can't remember by whom tho.

Even myself send Horus a few fakes.