Hello World!

• Thread starter DeletedUser54967
  • Start date

DeletedUser54967

Hey W24,

Long time no talk. Missing you guys.
How are you?:icon_biggrin:

deadsocks

Dude Abrar! Hey :D I'm good. Although a lack of computer access is wiring my brain up a little weird.
I guess I technically don't play anymore, so your thread wasn't addressed to me... :D

DeletedUser54967

@Socks:I don't play either nowadays. I do miss playing, but don't think coming back is a good idea.

@The rest of the world: I just fell asleep again while studying chemistry. Happens everytime I study the damn subject. Need a solution.
In the meantime, what's up with you guys?

DeletedUser55663

This thread is now about how Azi and I live within an hour an'a half of eachother.

DeletedUser

quick sully get into the fall out shelter b4 it comes over to ur house :lol:

DeletedUser55663

How did you know I have a fall out shelter? O.O

Y2k, man.

DeletedUser55663

You will not receive these tribial moral devices.

Welcom to The Internet,
We has control.

DeletedUser41659

The Bar!

Nice to see you again sir.
The Magnus has been WONDERFUL (as usual) and as you may not know has also procreated. Not the first time of course, you know how it flows, but it is always capital to watch a woman prepare, cook and serve a Magnus spawn from her oven. Yummy.

As a side note if any of you women out there feel that you too may be worthy, feel free to post your application. The screening process however is quite stringent.

So once again welcome back Mr Arbar.

And here's a pretty little white horse :scout:

DeletedUser

Revelation 6:8 said:
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Hey teh Magnus, so there's a Gamma Magnus on the way?
I dubbed your first born Beta Magnus, btw.

The Great 1One1

Dude Abrar! Hey :D I'm good. Although a lack of computer access is wiring my brain up a little weird.
I guess I technically don't play anymore, so your thread wasn't addressed to me... :D

Do you still have the hlsp account? I was looking at w42 and saw hlsp is ranked #2 in the world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser54967

The Bar!

Nice to see you again sir.
The Magnus has been WONDERFUL (as usual) and as you may not know has also procreated. Not the first time of course, you know how it flows, but it is always capital to watch a woman prepare, cook and serve a Magnus spawn from her oven. Yummy.

As a side note if any of you women out there feel that you too may be worthy, feel free to post your application. The screening process however is quite stringent.

So once again welcome back Mr Arbar.

And here's a pretty little white horse :scout:

I'll go around and ask all the hot chicks if they're interested.

Don't think I'll get too many chicks though.:icon_confused: