Hello!!

DeletedUser

thats what you think soon you will be getting up in the middle of the night to see if your attack worked and to rebuild the wall:)
I will let u know if i get that bad..i may end up in Tribal Wars Rehab....you seem nice, there seem to be alot on here that take the game so serious and be really harsh with certain members!

DeletedUser

It depneds how im feeling or what im doing lol just ask someone if you need help and they will mostly likely help you out unless they are the one you plan to attack lol. Right now i would advise building spears for farming and either going for axe or LC but maybe go for swords as you are fairly new to the game:)

DeletedUser

It depneds how im feeling or what im doing lol just ask someone if you need help and they will mostly likely help you out unless they are the one you plan to attack lol. Right now i would advise building spears for farming and either going for axe or LC but maybe go for swords as you are fairly new to the game:)
Thanks for that

44kevin44

thats what you think soon you will be getting up in the middle of the night to see if your attack worked and to rebuild the wall:)
Yeah, the only thing that keeps from doing that is remembering I have to get up at 5 am the next morning. :)

Glad you're enjoying, if you need help with anything feel free to mail me in game, I've got plenty of free time on my hands.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the only thing that keeps from doing that is remembering I have to get up at 5 am the next morning. :)

Glad you're enjoying, if you need help with anything feel free to mail me in game, I've got plenty of free time on my hands.
Yeah thanks...uhoh...its 1.47am and i'm still here.....I better get some sleep!!

DeletedUser

Wat up

I'm pretty new at this game too. I'm looking for some good allies. I got a hang of it really quickly because someone experienced helped me out. My village is growing fast but now i'm looking for people to help back me up.

DeletedUser

Well i suggest trying W37 recruitment and applying to tribes.