hello

monsterbro

my account name is monsterbro and i been playing this game for about 2-3 years now. I made this topic so that we can get to know everyone

DeletedUser

Hi I'm CBK or Cold as most people call me. I'm not gonna give HRV any info about me though :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Well ok I make a lot of failed topic but all the same that helps me recognize fail topic.

DeletedUser

Also, im Alex. 300k on world 16. Been playing for ages and im VERY, VERY active! lol

Ask any members of Dust and they will tell you that i write way too much on the tribe forum

DeletedUser

What do you think of course I would be at 0 points cause Dust completely surrounds me.You sent you nuke after a noble.

DeletedUser

lol! I can send a proper noble train at you. First noble and last noble 2 secs apart. Nuke hitting a couple of seconds before and a nuke hitting after the first noble.

Theyve never worked because your tribe members have done all the work for you by sending you mass support. Without them you would be at 0 points by now!
I thought it funny reading your back and forth argument, but this post made me laugh. That 2 seconds you are so proud of is a huge gap that almost any player with any experience at all with sniping could stuff full of support.

Also, hi monster!

jakeeboy

Should be moved to off topic forum, name evades me atm. But, hey I am Jake former member of DGN -WC- and Ad Inf... After announcing my intentions to move to Bang! they attacked me because the leader of my tribe did something stupid and I was completely Gang-banged. (I blame Kerbogha!!!) Then in my failed attempt to join ~LS~ I quit and have quit Tribalwars indefinetly.

ackcody

lol! I can send a proper noble train at you. First noble and last noble 2 secs apart. Nuke hitting a couple of seconds before and a nuke hitting after the first noble.

Theyve never worked because your tribe members have done all the work for you by sending you mass support. Without them you would be at 0 points by now!

I dont play this world, but that is one sad noble train :/

I get mad when mine are 600 ms apart.