Hello!

DeletedUser

I have officially joined Tribal Wars today and I would like to say hello! The knowledge on I have on this game is bare and I am looking for mentors or other friendlies to play with :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

hi there, send me a message in game if you have any questions, user name is same as here. If I cant help, I can point you towards people who can :D

DeletedUser

you can message me also I can teach you the basics

IGN: brownie3317

DeletedUser

Welcome Unabomber, food luck in game any questions feel free to post here and i'll make sure it doesn't turn into a flame fest for you as long as your genuine.

Asking questions is the best way to learn (that and research)

DeletedUser

My current question is when it says resources available at XX:XX.. what time zone is this in?

WARYO88

aw man how these forums have changed, ive just came back after a long chiil out from TW, looking for my old comrades and co accused, hit me up on 72 if you know me ;) ;) happy hunting guys.

talenia

Hey there all, Talenia here.. I have not really put forth the effort to play since world 31, but thinking on giving it another shot. How is all?

DeletedUser114562

Feel free to also hit me with questions in game, we started an academy tribe to try and teach new players few things that we've gathered along the years, also planning to continue our mission when W74 will open. Most of my online time is dedicated to answering questions, no matter how dumb they may sound.

Or you could try to read some beginner guides from this collection : http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?200167-Conor-s-Compilation

Keep active.