Hello

• Thread starter DeletedUser95593
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

When I last played most people used opera or chrome and assigned buttons to switch tab etc when sending nobles and stuff. Is that still a thing?

Also if anyone could list the names of different scripts that are quite useful in early stages of the world that'd be great. If someone could link the DS timer download that'd be even better.

DeletedUser95593

when i last played you had to have 4 tabs up and then press ok on each of them to send a train

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For sending nobles, you have option while sending the first one, to add more nobles and with a single click, you send a train (after manual troop assignments), with server gap (50ms in this case) between them

If you want to send a fake train, there is a script for that I think, correct me if Im wrong

No more hotkeys and stuff on Opera

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it all depends on the situation. Imagine he has 2k/2k and you are not sure which noble he is going to snipe, so you just divide enough to kill that 2k/2k wherever he tries

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When I last played most people used opera or chrome and assigned buttons to switch tab etc when sending nobles and stuff. Is that still a thing?

Also if anyone could list the names of different scripts that are quite useful in early stages of the world that'd be great. If someone could link the DS timer download that'd be even better.

Hey everyone this guy still sends 'T-trains'... what a noob! *quickly googles how else to send nobles*

DeletedUser121997

I have been wondering for some time now, is there a way to set up short keys and tag incommings efficiently on chrome? I would really love to stop using opera for good.

-Muh