help

DeletedUser

My village nobled hmm? Funny, havent had anyone try anything in quite soemtime.

And nobled by your team mate? Is that because you can't take one yourself?

-Yes is there any mistake in my languages that YOUR VILLAGE HAS BEEN NOBLED??
Funny thing i can't be there on your continent, im still bored to get a village near you:icon_razz: and continuing noble your wonderful village.:lol:
NOBLED BY MY TEAM MATE, again is there any mistake repeating my word?? *haiz*
Funny again, BSM declared war to PRIME, but it seems you are now in TCM:icon_razz::icon_cry:

My question is, did PRIME and RIM win this war? C'mon dont be so shy to rase your white flag saying "Please PRIME and MOSTLY RIM members to stop nobbling my wonderful village"
Want some proof? Should i post your points go up and better to be down.:icon_wink:
Ohh, i think you have a good (good?) reason, and it is "you are too lazy now to be in this world. *hayz* EPIC FAIL.:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Funny thing i can't be there on your continent, im still bored to get a village near you:icon_razz: and continuing noble your wonderful village.:lol:
Funny again, BSM declared war to PRIME, but it seems you are now in TCM:icon_razz::icon_cry:

My question is, did PRIME and RIM win this war? C'mon dont be so shy to rase your white flag saying "Please PRIME and MOSTLY RIM members to stop nobbling my wonderful village"
Want some proof? Should i post your points go up and better to be down.:icon_wink:
Ohh, i think you have a good (good?) reason, and it is "you are too lazy now to be in this world. *hayz* EPIC FAIL.:icon_smile:

Yeah, prime won the war by getting everyone banned and running more than one account. Like eks and the kdad19 account :icon_rolleyes: You can't even deny that, I have conversations on my skype with your leaders stating the tribe was told to report everyone for anything, profiles etc.

It was bong972 all over again, prime never won anything in a fair fight. Look at you, some noob who isn't good enough to take a village on your own posting on here taking up bragging rights for someone else. You fail, asderf doesn't even play the asderf account...he traded up months ago for a bigger one.

Now go in the general section, read the guides, learn to play and try again later kthnxbai

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47445

You remind me of a certain raging noob, can't think of his name *cough*Dorin*cough*

As guyver told you, i traded up long ago. It says that in plain english on my Sig. So maybe learn to read.

And btw, your friends are soo 1337. It took Horsing Jatt01, and 3 or 4 others to take down one three mill player.

And P.S., who is you friend that you keep speaking of?

EDIT: O and tell your friend congrats. He took a village from an inactive, playerless account. Sounds really hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, prime won the war by getting everyone banned and running more than one account. Like eks and the kdad19 account :icon_rolleyes: You can't even deny that, I have conversations on my skype with your leaders stating the tribe was told to report everyone for anything, profiles etc.

It was bong972 all over again, prime never won anything in a fair fight. Look at you, some noob who isn't good enough to take a village on your own posting on here taking up bragging rights for someone else. You fail, asderf doesn't even play the asderf account...he traded up months ago for a bigger one.

Now go in the general section, read the guides, learn to play and try again later kthnxbai

-Wow guyv, very well said mate and your back (but not in game:icon_neutral:).
Sorry though but i didn't say anything about to me that Im a very good player,. Yes I am a noob, and you can proof that. Let me ask you some question, a good player will hold his own account until it fall. But why is it that he trade A BIIGGGERR account to low?? He fails, not me. A wise move for trading?? DUH!:icon_cool:. Look at me, but did you look at your self first?:icon_biggrin:

Now I am in GEN Sec. I already read the guides, i learned how to play. Now what's next??:icon_twisted:

You remind me of a certain raging noob, can't think of his name *cough*Dorin*cough*

As guyver told you, i traded up long ago. It says that in plain english on my Sig. So maybe learn to read.

And btw, your friends are soo 1337. It took Horsing Jatt01, and 3 or 4 others to take down one three mill player.

EDIT: O and tell your friend congrats. He took a village from an inactive, playerless account. Sounds really hard.

-A noob *cough Dorin cough*, asderf calls you a noob oh c'mon. Look at your self first asderf:icon_wink:

I know, i already read his message, repeating again?? *hayz*
A noob move for trading,:icon_neutral:

Oh btw, my friends?? Did i say my friends?? Now who is not reading a message.:icon_rolleyes:
Yes they nobbling your village that's why you quit again.:icon_wink: More saying, trading again?

And F.S (P.S rather)., my friends is in my profile though. Go some reads so we can talk to much. I said my tribe mate not friends:icon_cry:

EDIT??: Oh tell to my friends? They knew it even if i can not tell to them. Yeah player less, you quit eh because you lose hope. CONGRATSS:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

asderf200 when you use my name make sure you have right to mention it. I remind you friendly.
Do you want a flame war on you? If not , please shut up. tks.

DeletedUser

-Wow guyv, very well said mate and your back (but not in game:icon_neutral:).
Sorry though but i didn't say anything about to me that Im a very good player,. Yes I am a noob, and you can proof that. Let me ask you some question, a good player will hold his own account until it fall. But why is it that he trade A BIIGGGERR account to low?? He fails, not me. A wise move for trading?? DUH!:icon_cool:. Look at me, but did you look at your self first?:icon_biggrin:

Yeah, I left a big barb hole in k87 like i've been talking about doing for six or seven months.

Now let's look at you, some insignificant noob who will never get anywhere.

I'm going to track your stats on my twstats usercp, and when prime start to noble you and your friends out in rim i'm going to send you a message on here and rub your face in it.

You're expendable and always were, remember that when you come on here with your idiotic and pointless ramblings.

asderf200 when you use my name make sure you have right to mention it. I remind you friendly.
Do you want a flame war on you? If not , please shut up. tks.

Dorin, give up. When prime declare on saw/sparta/kono you're all going to flip the hell out and give up before 100 caps. You're going to get reported for your profiles and banned for anything that prime will report you for. When that happens you're all going to say "god, i wish that we would have stopped nobling barbs like a bunch of worthless noobs and helped out BSM and fear....because now we're all getting banned and getting our inactives nobled"

DeletedUser

Well, all players grow and are crushed(by RL or by enemy) at a point, in game.
I can only say: may the best part to win and let's have fun in this game,.. because after all, is just a game, nothing more.

DeletedUser

Hey! Leave Bong out of this, different situation.

DeletedUser47445

-
-A noob *cough Dorin cough*, asderf calls you a noob oh c'mon. Look at your self first asderf:icon_wink:

I know, i already read his message, repeating again?? *hayz*
A noob move for trading,:icon_neutral:

Oh btw, my friends?? Did i say my friends?? Now who is not reading a message.:icon_rolleyes:
Yes they nobbling your village that's why you quit again.:icon_wink: More saying, trading again?

And F.S (P.S rather)., my friends is in my profile though. Go some reads so we can talk to much. I said my tribe mate not friends:icon_cry:

EDIT??: Oh tell to my friends? They knew it even if i can not tell to them. Yeah player less, you quit eh because you lose hope. CONGRATSS:icon_wink:

Quit again? Nobling my village? Why don't you go ahead and prove that, I would love to see this. The Amonzul, not asderf200, account hasn't lost any villages since i took over. And, the attacks started on the asderf200 account long after I left the account. Theres this little rule that says you can't have two accounts. So while your friends were nobling, I was busy rebuilding a broken account

You make little sence. All you're doing is just jumping around the question. So who was nobling the playerless asderf account?

So four your "Team-mates" effort, nobling playerless acounts (Sounds like a barb doesn't it?) They get the second place prize...
[spoil]
129131494322613109.jpg
[/spoil]

And now for you. You posts are so full of win. I would love to be like you and your team mates. But you most of all I really wish that my team mates would take playerless villages so that I could come on here and brag about it. /end sarcasm

So click the spoiler to claim your grand prize...

[spoil]
fail-owned-1st-place-fail.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I think world 20 should all send 100 attacks from each account to shut this silly noob up.

Nice PnP asderf200 ':)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I left a big barb hole in k87 like i've been talking about doing for six or seven months.

Now let's look at you, some insignificant noob who will never get anywhere.

I'm going to track your stats on my twstats usercp, and when prime start to noble you and your friends out in rim i'm going to send you a message on here and rub your face in it.

You're expendable and always were, remember that when you come on here with your idiotic and pointless ramblings.

-Yeah what ever you say about your account, i don't mean it.:)

You can look at me always, and that is better for me. Coz a great in TW just monitoring my account.:icon_redface: Nice guyv i lov et.

Track me all you want you have an access on it, i don't really care its your own life. And when PRIME noble my village, it is ok. but atlist I've been LOYAL to my allies.:icon_rolleyes:
P.S. (but F.S i want) if you are going to message me, please i want some NICE PNP but don't rub my face though, we are too far from each other:icon_biggrin:

Yes expandable and always were. I will remeber this though. NICE to have you on this:lol:

Oh asderf you are alive:)) Oww i mean Amonzul. zzz

DeletedUser47445

-Yeah what ever you say about your account, i don't mean it.:)

You can look at me always, and that is better for me. Coz a great in TW just monitoring my account.:icon_redface: Nice guyv i lov et.

Track me all you want you have an access on it, i don't really care its your own life. And when PRIME noble my village, it is ok. but atlist I've been LOYAL to my allies.:icon_rolleyes:
P.S. (but F.S i want) if you are going to message me, please i want some NICE PNP but don't rub my face though, we are too far from each other:icon_biggrin:

Yes expandable and always were. I will remeber this though. NICE to have you on this:lol:

Oh asderf you are alive:)) Oww i mean Amonzul. zzz

Oemgee, you finally figured it out. Congrats. Would you like a cookie?

[spoil]
fail-owned-pre-made-cookie-fail.png
[/spoil]