Hench on .uk -recruiting one or two people

DeletedUser9021

Hey you smexy people,

I am leading STD!, an ally of Bloodhood's tribe, on world 1 of the .uk server (http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk, and I am looking for one or two people to take over an account. I guess there will be more opportunities in the future, so I expect to be able to bring more peeps with me in the near future So if you want to roll with the Hench, you know what to do :icon_wink:

Send me a PM on the forum, or message me on MSN.

DeletedUser9021

Blodyx is in there already (took an account yesterday), and I am hoping to help sm1thy07 as well.

The world is still open, so if you want to play a new world, you know what to do :)

King Matt II

Oh shit, I just read this and completely forgot about BH! Wow I am so incompetent o_O

DeletedUser

Nop. But just like every non-.net server, it has a nightbonus ..

DeletedUser9021

Hey peeps, still looking for someone to co-play an account in my tribe (12 members, all active, always at war) - the owner is a high quality player, but short on time and looking for a good co-player. Account is 200k, which puts it in the top 200. PM me or post here, okidoki?

DeletedUser

Sometimes I can play for a couple hours in the weekend don't think that'll do it for you :p

Mail slippy88 he might still be interested.

DeletedUser52667

Hey peeps, still looking for someone to co-play an account in my tribe (12 members, all active, always at war) - the owner is a high quality player, but short on time and looking for a good co-player. Account is 200k, which puts it in the top 200. PM me or post here, okidoki?

there goes my chance :lol:

DeletedUser

Sometimes I can play for a couple hours in the weekend don't think that'll do it for you :p

Mail slippy88 he might still be interested.

Don't suggest me nab, now I had to let Henchy down because you said I would be interested. :(