HENTAI Reborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some may remember the short lifespan of the tribe called HENTAi, many may not. I'll remake HENTAI but now I got a bunch of actually capable players ;)

I'll play in W12 most probably, but I don't know where to post other then here.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

PS. I got an external forums dear mods, you don't have to bother checking our internal forums again :icon_wink:

EDIT : Recruitment is closed. Unless you feel you're VERY special and extra-ordinary, contact me. Otherwise just go and... join Jakub1992's tribe or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I won't need luck. I would like Yurzero or something like that to join HENTAI. He always wanted but couldn't =/

DeletedUser

When will W12 start?
I'd love to join Hentai :icon_biggrin:

If you're interested, PM me

DeletedUser

Hmmm... As I never heard much about you, I don't know really. I remember you posting in my thread a few times or so. Any achievements worth mentioning?

nothing extravagant pops to mind except defending against a 60k player (i had 2 villages and 9k points) succesfully for 2 weeks, my OD really jumped:lol: that was in w3 oh and i had no help till the last 3 days, so im kinda proud of that

PS ppl mind find this unimpresive but i dont care so move on
no i dont have a kazillion points :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deathon! How dare you, lol. If I remember right you asked permission to post it in the internal forums, and I said no.

DeletedUser

Deathon! How dare you, lol. If I remember right you asked permission to post it in the internal forums, and I said no.

I never wanted to post tentacle hentai in the internal forums. >.>

DeletedUser

My tribe voted you down =( Because of to much in-tribe eating.

Ok, guess I'll have to write down some requirements.

- You've got to be a good player and active aswell. Show us some records of your past account(s), and we don't want to see (to much) in-tribe eating. We don't care about, BUT AI C@N L3@RN! No. We want experienced players. And if you don't have the time to play W12, then don't.

- Forum active, you need to post actively in both ingame and P&P. And we'll be using IRC alot + MSN.

- Don't use u. It drives me insane. Just typ you. It's not that hard.

If you still think you're worthy of joining HENTAI then message me, or post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.