Event Here Be Dragons - Feedback

The Guide

Reaction score
To answer questions of players who forget every world…

The event suppression cool down for new worlds is usually 14 days (or 11 days depending on world)

If the event is released 14 days after world, it will be on the new world (in this case event is on new world.)

—————

As for new world, as someone who has beta tested it and loves to offer constructive criticism and not just complain about events:

the event looks like. It has a cool rng aspects, a random drops aspect (which is very cool, haven’t seen an event which randomly gives you items), and has a nice niche dice board vibe

This event can definitely be a hit and isn’t too overpowered in which it can ruin a world upon its release.

Major concern: the event has dynamic pricing which would immediately make it useless to spend premium after the first 5 rolls purchased.
After doing testing, 1 10% warehouse item would cost about 350-400 premium (which is midrange, not good or bad… FAIR)
However with dynamic price increase introduced this goes to 600,800,1000 etc which is nowhere near worth the pricing.

As for f2p players who say this is good for the world… no it is not. Event offers still exist and are not effected by dynamic price increase so anyone who spends will have huge advantage on this event, and people who have premium farmed won’t be granted even the opportunity to compete since it will be unsuitable after 10 rolls.

I think my analysis is fair of this event, not too harsh, and detailed actual good points of it.

I see these discussion threads always mentioned, just hope a change could actually be made and thought/discussed after players with good knowledge of events leave feedback.

Hopefully I can be pleasantly surprised upon its non-beta release :)

(writing from mobile, sorry for lack of bolding/italics etc to format nicely like usual)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
if this thing releases in the state as it was in the beta then good lord

...then its the worst event in the entire game,

The Guide

Reaction score
It’s too late to make changes from beta sorry rage :/

next time released maybe

you had a good run at first place, now only people who buy the event offers will be at the top

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
6ee762e2061e4b2d865e9852b142f0a3.png

you are telling me a few small number tweaks is not enough time but making visual changes on the dragon by adding numbers on the fields is?
the event balance-wise is in an absolutely horrible state, and im really pissed off that despite looking at feedback from the beta forum or what people like me have given in the discord was just "scrapped" and is being released in the state it is in.

Realistically a normal free 2 play player who will not spend pp on this event will be lucky to even get 1x10% respack out of those 5 days it is active, the event is literally that bad. It is actually impossible to buy one of the 30k+ dragon scale items in the shop for you.
Why even play it at that point?

The first bad thing about this event? The ?-fields!
All minus 2 or 3 question mark fields on the dragon are bad!
-If a field says you move 3 fields forward with your next dice roll then it means if you roll a 7 with your next roll you will move 3 fields forward and not 10.
-If you find a field that says your next move makes you go 4 fields backwards then it makes your next roll literally just roll 4 fields backwards, even if you rolled let's say a 12 with your 2 dice.

So even positive fields are shit to land on because all of them make you progress slower towards the dragon head and reset the board to get your 1000 free dragon scales (which is still quite a laughable reward since items in the item shop can cost you 34x the amount of that)

The next bad thing about this event? The Board itself!
Once you slay the dragon and reset the board you literally start over at the same board, same dragon , same reward locations, no different rewards either.
Even the Beast of the Black Mountain had atleast new randomized mountains that you could climb. This event right now feels like a downgrade of all the events we had played so far.

The third bad thing about this event? The bonus offer!
I am just waiting now for the ridiculous bonus offer that we will probably get on this that gives you +60k dragon scales per ever 80€/80$ purchase that completely ruins every aspect that a free to play player get's to "enjoy"

As it is right now the only way to get a reasonable amount of items in this event is by spending real cash in the bonus offer for this event to actually get some amount of dragon scales for those stupidly priced items in the event shop.

I was able to get 15k dragon scales on the beta by playing this event for 5 days while someone who spends money on the bonus offer will likely get FOUR times the bonus dragon scales than a f2p player gets during the WHOLE event.

Are you actually making fun of us at that point innogames?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Going to give some (summarised) feedback here. Both from forum and discord.

While the event is currently ongoing, is it possible to restrict any event offer to 1 per account / pull the event offer entirely.

Future development

as an event, without the premium element the concept itself is a lot of fun. There's some things that players are wanting changed:

- Removal of accumulative pricing
- Looking at BETA feedback before releasing events (in other words, leaving time between a beta and live event for adjusting event coding if necessary)
- Board variations each time it is cleared
- Looking at scales / item worth (although tbf if accumulative premium costs were removed, that would impact this anyway)

Personally I love the concept. It's simple to understand and without premium in consideration is a lot of fun.

Think I've covered everything.

Last edited:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Without spending premium points I managed to get 7.7k scales in two days (10 dice rolls). The first day I got placed back at start, the second day I cleared the board. It is very underwhelming to see what you get without spending premium points, of which you have to spend a ridiculous to get anywhere. I'm just repeating what others have already said, but this event could be so much better if certain aspects are improved upon:

- Pricing of buying new dice (at this rate I refuse to spend even 1 PP)
- (more) free dice per day, like other events give 1 day per x hours
- Everything else that others have written above here

Or drastically reduce the prices for the items in the shop. At this rate it will take me 4 days to get 10% WH which is not worth it.

The Guide

Reaction score
Without spending premium points I managed to get 7.7k scales in two days (10 dice rolls). The first day I got placed back at start, the second day I cleared the board. It is very underwhelming to see what you get without spending premium points, of which you have to spend a ridiculous to get anywhere. I'm just repeating what others have already said, but this event could be so much better if certain aspects are improved upon:

- Pricing of buying new dice (at this rate I refuse to spend even 1 PP)
- (more) free dice per day, like other events give 1 day per x hours
- Everything else that others have written above here

Or drastically reduce the prices for the items in the shop. At this rate it will take me 4 days to get 10% WH which is not worth it.
:confused:

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is the worst, most boring, shittiest mini game that i have ever seen. I just spent 5 dices getting these

1st dice lands on MOVE BACKWARDS ON NEXT DICE
2nd dice moves backwards
3rd dice lands on MOVE BACKWARDSON NEXT DICE
4th the dragon fucking SNEEZES
5th lands before the burned area and gets "On next move you will move 1 space"

I just spent my daily free throws to get fucking shat on.

Can we just kick the fucking ppl in charge of doing these events? Horse event on release FUCKING BROKEN, dungeon defenders or wtf the clicking one was called FUCKING BROKEN and also fucking boring. And now THIS?!!! Fucking put it out on beta BEFORE releasing and maybe fucking listen to some of the players.

This year has just been pure garbage out of innogames devolopment team, first the 2 releases of the attack planner that no one asked for and no one uses. The event fucking sucked, you get bot warnings 24/7 and this seems to just be continuing.

Fucking idiots

Deleted User - 848983838

this has to be the most pathetic event of them all.

literally you don't do anything but roll dice is a completely random fashion, literally have to log in once a day at least some of the other "events" like the traveling merchant activity helps.

There's absolutely nothing to this event except buying the event offer or spending pp on rolls.

At least like half the events pretend to not be nothing but blatant money grubbing, this event is just inno saying fuck you pay us. the most bare bones thing they could throw together and milk people from their money.

not to mention how many events in the past month 1.5 months.

at least try and put some effort into getting essentially free money from these events. or just straight up start offering constant war packs sales and get rid of this pretend event shit.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
keep event as is

however some of the effects on future dice rolls are not being applied to the rolls
"move 3 spaces forward"
"move an extra 2 spaces"

Last edited: