Hermit Declared On ~TOL~

DeletedUser

Just to let world 50 know that Hermit declared on ~TOL~. Beginning of the war was on 25.09. at 20:18:57.

Explanation - Continued war on all B~C~S players joining ~TOL~.

DeletedUser18970

Just to let world 50 know that Hermit declared on ~TOL~. Beginning of the war was on 25.09. at 20:18:57.

Explanation - Continued war on all B~C~S players joining ~TOL~.

Lol beastin dec :lol:

DeletedUser18970

Rich coming from someone who quit this game to, and I quote, concentrate on college.

Oh
Its on

Yeah Biaaaaaaach
Throw down :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also,
Before hand in previous worlds when i've seen people quit, i thought bit of a quitter, however since my exams its a lot more obvious how time consuming this game actually is,

Still im beast so ya'know...

DeletedUser

Meh. Bored. Some stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: Hermit
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TOL~

Timeframe: 04/10/2011 00:00:00 to 14/10/2011 14:35:30

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 2
Difference: 240

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,305,296
Side 2: 19,610
Difference: 2,285,686

chart

DeletedUser

ODA also declared on ~TOL~ on 06.10. at 09:10:43.

Explanation - Generally, a battle is a conceptual component in the hierarchy of combat in warfare between two or more armed forces, or combatants. In a battle, each combatant will seek to defeat the others, with defeat determined by the conditions of a military campaign. Battles generally are well defined in duration, area and force commitment.

Wars and military campaigns are guided by strategy, whereas battles take place on a level of planning and execution known as operational mobility. German strategist Carl von Clausewitz stated that "the employment of battles ... to achieve the object of war" was the essence of strategy.

DeletedUser18970

ODA also declared on ~TOL~ on 06.10. at 09:10:43.

Explanation - Generally, a battle is a conceptual component in the hierarchy of combat in warfare between two or more armed forces, or combatants. In a battle, each combatant will seek to defeat the others, with defeat determined by the conditions of a military campaign. Battles generally are well defined in duration, area and force commitment.

Wars and military campaigns are guided by strategy, whereas battles take place on a level of planning and execution known as operational mobility. German strategist Carl von Clausewitz stated that "the employment of battles ... to achieve the object of war" was the essence of strategy.

whit ?

DeletedUser

He is trying to say that ODA jumped HERMITS War because they could not find their own and needed something easy.

DeletedUser

He is trying to say that ODA jumped HERMITS War because they could not find their own and needed something easy.

Or maybe because ~TOL~ have recruited refugees from our multiple wars... ever thought about that one?

DeletedUser

i personally attacked/nobled 11 current members of TOL in the 30 days before they joined TOL from whatever other tribes they were in that folded...same folks new name...the war made perfect sense.

DeletedUser

To be honest i am surprise ODA hasn't sent a invite to Rchan23, he's like the only guy who can take villages of ODA without recapping...

yes he mite of take a lot of barbs but at least he can show himself that he can fight.

DeletedUser

who cares if they did? they are dead no matter where they hide. why waste time telling the buffet which side dish doesn't belong there?

DeletedUser

ODA would wipe the floor with ANY w50 tribe! that is a fact! the time will come when ANY tribe has to face there fears with ODA! it will be like facing the Grim Reaper! :icon_eek:.............. iam just glad DDD are fighting little old 1984 who seem to HUG players!

WE WUV U 1984! <3 XXXX