Hero Against Google?

DeletedUser

lol yes nathan... you should mean definitly not... Nathan your a good guys but if you decide to take this further and not ignore these noobs im backing out and joining my girlfriend gema's tribe with fran and them... XD. they know what they are doing lol. anyway if any tribe trys to start a war this early in the game without Catapults or Nobles then they are gunna lose like 200 rankings on the first day lol... its a pointless struggle. just let hero do what they like. let them attack you if they want. just ignore them and support a few people who need it. they will eventualy ware themselves out and then fall down the rankings and fail lol. while you guys stay out on top and stay growing.

I have to warn you as well Nathan... if you decide to go ahead against Hero. even the sevret tribe wont back you up... the leader is not gunna bother as he will know its pointless as well.

-Nathan = Owned :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol, Ok we wont fight back then

Hopefully they wont even attack us, Maybe they will all die at their computer screens...

Bloody Nz guy always has the right answer lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please edit your posts rather then tripple posting.

If they attack you they are bigger noobs than we all expected so what are you even worried about. If the are that supid then they will be swatted like flies when cats come out.

DeletedUser

Leave nathan alone, rather 3 post than 3 times a thread about hero's overview ....

DeletedUser

Im trying to save him an infraction. You are just trying to flame

EDIT - I was posting with him not against him

DeletedUser

Okay then, me in flame? I just think you are making to much of a show, but we will see what happens ...