hey guys

DeletedUser

We're evaluating arguments, not writing them.

Hey Casus <3
Still dropping by every now and then?

Meh, these spammers grow on you after a while. Try adding them on skype, they're... less... yeah, just less there.

DeletedUser

Meh, these spammers grow on you after a while. Try adding them on skype, they're... less... yeah, just less there.

What if they don't have skype? :p

And that's because your Casus, everyone sees that you are a woman and everyone starts stalking you.

DeletedUser

Well I still lurk in W39 sometimes so its alright. Ended up playing in a tribe with them for a few weeks and might do so again (hopefully for longer than a few weeks this time).

DeletedUser

I like you dude, but your a traitor.

Yeah, you wouldn't be getting killed/shot anytime in the coast guard anyway.

"thats right everyone its been a dream of mine to join the coast gaurd so im going to do it so i wont be as active on here but ill try to pop in every once in a while so sorry to my love Casus i know you will miss me the most "

Great dream, eh?

Whatever happened to joining the Marines or the Army like you originally planned?

You didn't ruin my day dude, you made it.

na ill say it marines are to hard yeah i could do it if i wanted to but i really thought about it and planed out a better road for me to take one that ill get more money and live a better life with.

anyway i do wanna say sorry for spying i know i shouldnt of did it but i mean its a game like they all said just calm down guys i know people get into these things but remember at the end of the day there are other things out there ill be dropping by every now and then but i over stayed my welcome on world 11 cya all and good luck :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Commiting spam? o.0

Aside from that, what else? Are you on the news?

Winzora

Dunno,I haven't watch the news all week.Educational TV better