Hey :)

DeletedUser

Hey Everyone,

Just introducing myself. :icon_wink:

Well im Mattie, Im known on Uk server as "Tweety" (started 2weeks late), And me and Tjohnke (reaine) have just taken over LostAnge1.

The account is currently under major re-construction, to make it much more effective, So that is the reason we will drop down a few ranks.

We will hopefully be getting it back where it belongs (Top2) Soon.

Be nice ;)

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never a good sign when you dont know the actual account name..

DeletedUser

What the.. Siimiks, could you explain this? Jasp actually quit?

Your guess is as good as mine, I left DVADER weeks ago, so I don't really know the reason why he gave the account to someone else, but I bet the new owners here can tell us something about it.

DeletedUser

Never a good sign when you dont know the actual account name..

Made a mess of that :icon_neutral: Mind was elsewhere.

What the.. Siimiks, could you explain this? Jasp actually quit?

Jasp is going to Law school and aiming to get number 1 in his class. So that means dropping off a few Tw worlds, (Not sure if it is all of them), Plus less games. He has stopped W1,W41 But im not sure about the others.

-Matt

DeletedUser

Jasp has gone, he simply didn't have the time. Like many of the older players he is waiting for the world to end but the end doesn't seem to get any closer.

DeletedUser

Jasp is going to Law school and aiming to get number 1 in his class. So that means dropping off a few Tw worlds, (Not sure if it is all of them), Plus less games. He has stopped W1,W41 But im not sure about the others.

-Matt

I quit all the worlds I was in, unfortunately.

I'll be back. I just, at the very least, need to quit playing games for this first semester(until roughly Christmas).

DeletedUser

I quit all the worlds I was in, unfortunately.

I'll be back. I just, at the very least, need to quit playing games for this first semester(until roughly Christmas).

Sad to see you go. Good luck in law school!

DeletedUser

Ye, good luck mate. School is definitely more important. Take care of that, get situated, then come back.

When you become some famous lawyer/judge/politician/Supreme Court Justice I'll be able to say that I knew you!

DeletedUser

Welcome to tweety, and goodluck with your studies Jaspiir.

Is it too much to ask that people write in normal colours?

DeletedUser

Welcome to tweety, and goodluck with your studies Jaspiir.

Is it too much to ask that people write in normal colours?

Your member (qwertyu) uses an annoying colour in your tribe forums so ask him to stop that too.