Hi all just started in playing...any tips

DeletedUser

Hello i just started playing this game and I was wondering if there was any insider tips that anyone is willing to share

KkZobi

arpoind

DONT JOIN A FAMILY TRIBE!

oh sorry scarge spoiled yours...

but its true...mail me in-game ill show you around.

Scarge

aargghhh ill show you around the corners....:icon_rolleyes: * rushes off*

-Scarge

KkZobi

axes

Haha...did ya see the new gun they made that shoots around corners...

i INSTALLED IT ON MY AXES.

DeletedUser

Thats not very nice rauly:icon_wink:

I never see the point in flaming newbs off the forum, if somebody wants to join our great little forum community we sould congratulate him on his innitiative.

Welcome new guy:)

Scarge

Haha...did ya see the new gun they made that shoots around corners...

i INSTALLED IT ON MY AXES.

LOL my troops all play call off duty 4 mordern combat in there training they will pwn you !!!:D
-scarge

DeletedUser

LOL thanks all who have replied!! I will for sure contact you scarge :)

DeletedUser

Work on resources for now buddy. I think someone already gave you the link to teach you the rest.

Scarge

Its not what you did...its what you didn't do...LOL no didn't you say that you would show me around? :lol:

that was rauly bud sure get on a tourguide Scarge bud you might get off worser than you are :D
-Scarge

DeletedUser

What I'd recommend is start a village in one of the faster worlds. That way you can get more experience for how to do things in a shorter amount of time. You picked the slowest world to get started on :p

You can see the speed of the world here:
http://en16.tribalwars.net/help.php?mode=server_info - click server info and scroll between worlds.

KkZobi

gflame

Thats not very nice rauly:icon_wink:

I never see the point in flaming newbs off the forum, if somebody wants to join our great little forum community we sould congratulate him on his innitiative.

Welcome new guy:)

but i didnt flame him...

DeletedUser

but you thought about flaming him, and is he was a mind reader you might hurt his feelings:lol: