hi all

luc6

walter92, even you post the same stuff here and W37 don't think your new to the game just looking for attention

DeletedUser74237

not looking for attention.
just trying to see who would actually be helpfull.
and if i was new i would see 3/4 of you are complete ass's

DeletedUser74237

as i can see any new player obviously gets treated the same way.

DeletedUser

Gahhh took me a while to figure he wasn't a noob, jeez arn't I shit for brains... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I looked up his name in game to mail him with advice and realized then that he was pulling something... :(

I've been new before, people do help out new players sometimes on here, but most often through mails in game or PMs. Asking questions up here leaves you open for everything, asking through PMs or mail makes it much more personable. almost all TW players have been at least cordial to me, and those few who weren't were rimmed. Now even by me usually, but by other players who they ticked off.

wolfthegreat

thank you.
i have been trying to ask people about this game but they have been very rude.

You can ask me too. Though I may not be able to answer some as I just came back to tribal wars since 1 yr of not playing

DeletedUser51390

I take the time to help out every stubborn player who refuses to restart and forces me to send cat trains on them...once they restart that is :D

DeletedUser

hello all,

i am very new to this game and i play to make new friends.
if you would like to chat can you please message me.
i really like talking to people, so please message me.
Alrighty, here's my non-dh response: Just join a n00b Tribe. They're usually pretty friendly and should be able to give you some the wrong answers... but still it's better then no answers at all :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hello all,

i am very new to this game and i play to make new friends.
if you would like to chat can you please message me.
i really like talking to people, so please message me.

mail me in-game. at least i can tell you the basics (building,ICV,resources, farming, attacking, defending). Would be glad to help you man ;]