Hi, old friends

DeletedUser

The good times before Fear. decided they didn't like people nobling them then joining the tribe :)

DeletedUser

You got cleared :lol:

Clamju. santa told me you are Necroarse here ^_^

you asked santa for the knowledge of who she is playing. :icon_surprised:

why didn't you ask for something slightly better and then use your own intellect, however large or small that amount is, to work it out.

I know what i would have asked Santa for :icon_razz:

kingjohan

you asked santa for the knowledge of who she is playing. :icon_surprised:

why didn't you ask for something slightly better and then use your own intellect, however large or small that amount is, to work it out.

I know what i would have asked Santa for :icon_razz:

I never asked him. He just said it to me.

Me and santa are homies :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I never asked him. He just said it to me.

Me and santa are homies :icon_cool:

I suppose Sweden and Lapland are fairly close. I can see how that works :icon_biggrin:

Buh i want to be fwends with Santa :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

This Santa guy sounds pretty great...I got told by some random guy...but Santa sounds much cooler.

I have an attack coming from Nicole, Im scared...a whole 300 hours away, I couldn't possibly do anything better waiting for the attack than track the easter bunny so he can tell me it is a fake...thoughts?

DeletedUser

This Santa guy sounds pretty great...I got told by some random guy...but Santa sounds much cooler.

I have an attack coming from Nicole, Im scared...a whole 300 hours away, I couldn't possibly do anything better waiting for the attack than track the easter bunny so he can tell me it is a fake...thoughts? And all this time at Easter i've been looking for this bunny and you say he's fake. :icon_eek: My life's work ruined by one stray comment

In the 300 hours you could develop a good friendship with Santa and find the Easter Bunny all in time to just dodge the attack for shitz and gigglez :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Or I could stack in case the easter bunny be evil? and lied to me? I already found santa, im with him now, he says Hi :)

kingjohan

I have an attack coming from Nicole, Im scared...a whole 300 hours away, I couldn't possibly do anything better waiting for the attack than track the easter bunny so he can tell me it is a fake...thoughts?

/goes to whitdraw accountdeletion to seee if i ge some company too :3