Hilarious Quote Collection

DeletedUser

I found this hilarious cos it's so true.

drongomick on 05.05. at 22:14
We need brainless fools like Chully to do our bidding and later we can dispose of them.

The guy should have his own TV show. Pay channel & late night definitely...

drongomick on 04.05. at 00:18
Dear Jon

I have a slightly awkward situation developing but effectively I need to 'comandeer' 5 of your villages as outlined below

<022> Myrthe (896|616) K68
<023> Maleficium (891|612) K68
<024> Rubius (889|611) K68
<025> Bloodshed (899|609) K68
<026> Serpentine (897|612) K68

I know the first question you will ask is what do I need them for. Unfortunately, that information is classified. Please let me know if you have a problem with this.

drongomick on 07.05. at 22:48
please send supplies to my main village. If I don't grow my tribe will dismiss me.

crom

oh oh your gona piss off the cat!!!!!! hes gona scratch you to death!!!!! RUN!!!!!

well im the same hole you are now LOL
Meh, if he moves it to General Discussion, he's gonna get what he deserves :icon_wink:

<3 you really Cat...Yes, this is my attempt to save myself from your evil wrath o_O

DeletedUser

I was wondering this from the moment this topic was made:

What is the difference with this thread:

Sticky: Funny In-Game Messages (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

The intent appears to be funny Quotes which would be different than Funny In Game Messages. But it has turned into funny quotes via MSN/Skype ect ect. One could just expand the Funny In Game Messages to just Funny Messages and have just 1 thread to look at.

This thread got killed off a long time ago anyway when posts started getting deleted and "points" started getting handed out. So I would expect this thread to die anyway.

DeletedUser

This thread got killed off a long time ago anyway when posts started getting deleted and "points" started getting handed out. So I would expect this thread to die anyway.

Dé ja vu comes to mind... :icon_rolleyes: