HIRE mean buisness

DeletedUser

just a quick mention to all involved in the cleansing of SIN

I, as in the Duke of HIRE hearby declare war on the SIN family .

Some of there players have been arrogant in there convo's and have been looking to entice through mails etc.with the short time we were in there tribe i,and many others thought that SIN had honour.

what honour sits accounts to a few ex HIRE players and sends there support away on a 200 hour trip and tries mailing people asking for support as old friends when really they are but termites burrowing deep inside a carcase just to hide .

well to me this is not a war,this is an infestation that must be exterminated before it gets out of control .HIRE has risen to prove to the whole world that it was not beaten by O~SIN,A~SIN,ORD,SPAM,SPRAM, and Neuwar ,it merely had a rest to give the enemy chance to figure out where it was going wrong.

if there is ant honour in these new oppresors ,i challenge them not to dismiss any of there members when loosing villages badly like in our previous war from many a tribe .

prepare to meet your destiny

Duke of HIRE
onny123

DeletedUser

Quick, raise of hands to show who didn't see this coming?

-HA! Mine was the first pertinent post.

I know, I hadn't even read the thing yet. I just knew it was coming and when I saw it I thought why not make a quick first post:p

Anyway, they deserve a little revenge, allthough I wouldn't have done it the same way they did. Doing it the exact same thing that they called SIN out for. But then again, eye for an eye...

sjlives

hehehe Lovely!

Subject : ********** attacks [village]408|209[/village]
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Attacker has won

Sorry I'm not really good with the report converter rofl

Luck:
klee.png

Attacker:**********
Village: **********
Quantity:

Losses:

Defender:[player]Sir Atari[/player]
Village: [village]408|209[/village]
Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png

Haul : 76.490
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Wall downgraded from 20 to 0
by TW - Report converter

sorry ain't that good with reports

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
\Signed and Approved by Fear

May or may not have had direct influence upon this decision/front. Maybe this is indeed part of Fear's Guerrilla warfare?

Good luck guys, get back what they took from you. Your friends, leader, and History....

DeletedUser22924

Sin is trying to get to the top before it's @ gets popped now(but they failed:icon_wink:)

celticprincess

Quick, raise of hands to show who didn't see this coming?

-HA! Mine was the first pertinent post.

hey u guys started attacks on us already so come on did u think we would let that slip bitch ?

as i said at the start of the reforming of hire the driums were banging and the swords were sharpening, now its time to hey HIRE style

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know, I hadn't even read the thing yet. I just knew it was coming and when I saw it I thought why not make a quick first post:p

Anyway, they deserve a little revenge, allthough I wouldn't have done it the same way they did. Doing it the exact same thing that they called SIN out for. But then again, eye for an eye...

well even fear+rm+hire vs sin still isnt as much of a numerical advantage as sin alone had against hire,let alone when all those other tribes jumped in against them

DeletedUser

Welcome to the war HIRE I'm not least of all surprised.

At least you can now make full use of the War forums now. Just means more modding for RM :p

I wish both sides luck (even though only one side needs it) and have fun

Cav

DeletedUser

Thx We'll sure have fun.
The only fun part that is taken away from us is , is to see some of the sin players their face tomorrow when they see that they have lost some villages:icon_razz:

celticprincess

Don't care much about it, but since i was around i thought i should say something about it :icon_rolleyes:

by all means do, but u can understand this one as from HIRES point of view and u would be the same :icon_cool: