History of world 3

DeletedUser

Long Long ago, people remembered that I used to play world 3, even longer ago.

Is there someone out there who can tell me what big events happened in the last years? I started with 517|509, if I remember correct, which is now controlled by a player named stacie. I gifted that village, along with most others to some HTW players, otake, tracker, yanster.

Is any high ranked player from the first few month still in the game?
What happened to my tribe [DR], what happened to HTW?
What are the top tribes and are they cuddling or fighting?

Kind regards
Jamm

DeletedUser7126

Long Long ago, people remembered that I used to play world 3, even longer ago.

Is there someone out there who can tell me what big events happened in the last years? I started with 517|509, if I remember correct, which is now controlled by a player named stacie. I gifted that village, along with most others to some HTW players, otake, tracker, yanster.

Is any high ranked player from the first few month still in the game?
What happened to my tribe [DR], what happened to HTW?
What are the top tribes and are they cuddling or fighting?

Kind regards
Jamm

This world is probably the worse of all the older worlds still going. Diplomacy is gone, friendly chat is gone,...etc. We have been living the same war for a couple years now D*D vs Cult/OT and its quite boring. D*D is getting their arse handed to them and Cult/OT do not want to change things to keep the world interesting so the world will shut down soon. I cant say that I blame them though because it seems everybody just want to get it over with. I know I do....lol.

World 3 forums are a waste land on top of that so it may take a couple of days for someone to fill in the blanks of what I didnt cover.

DeletedUser

Um - Sorry Steve? If you wanted a friendly chat why didn't you just write me? :icon_wink:

Jamm - do you remember Jerpmom, Oscarius, Silversworn, Longfu, Grundfaust, Jeremy Higdon, Tazz or Tazzie? I believe each of these players were once part of the "Central Alliance" which included DR, DV and HTW-R. I'm sure there are a few others floating around the world that I'm forgetting.

After the Central Alliance fell, their members joined ROA, which kept neutral for a while while FF fought with Cult and OT. Grignr, then D*D joined in with FF against Cult/OT/ROA some months later.

Now, only D*D is left to fight Cult/OT/TUGA. And Cult/OT/TUGA are taking more enemy villages than D*D.

I don't know if you ever met kreger. He is still the leader of Cult and still is very much around.

DeletedUser

I hate to piggy back on A.P.'s post but what she possesses in eloquence, I lack, and what she lack's in bluntness, I seem to possess.

friendly chat is gone
Didn't I just write you a note a few days ago telling you how you made me me giggle with your good sense of humor? Unless my friendly note was completely misinterpreted, I thought our chat was super friendly.

We have been living the same war for a couple years now D*D vs Cult/OT and its quite boring.
It is only boring if you make it boring--I have had some great battles this last year, namely with Hapora, leon4068, and karma15, who all gave me a great fight and made the game fun. Remember steve, when the game becomes so boring you don't want to play it anymore there is a thing called a delete button--hit it, walk away, and become the exciting person I know you have in you!

D*D is getting their arse handed to them and Cult/OT do not want to change things
Why would you want to change things if you were on the winning side?

World 3 forums are a waste land
On that we totally agree! :)

I love ya steve--but man up and quit your bitching--play and have fun or leave, but quit blaming cult for your disinterest in the game. There was a time when we were tribe-mates when you could of had tons of fun but you chose the safety of DD's arms instead of a good fight. You have no one to blame for your stagnation but yourself.

DeletedUser7126

AP, I would have wrote but PO said you would bite...lol

PO, I didnt mean that there was LITERALLY no chat going on whatsoever. I do have friends and consider you one of them. I talk with Kreger all the time too. He can vouch for that.

As far as being boring, I never said it wasnt by my own doing.

I wouldnt expect you guys to change things which is why I said "I dont blame them"

Never, anywhere, have I blamed Cult for our/mine short comings EVER! Dont know where that came from. I never chose the safety of D*D over a good fight and the people that know me know better than that. I have never steered from a fight and never will! EVER!(Unless of course it was real life and the other guy had a gun and I didnt.....lol)

What I did do was choose friends. Dont get me wrong, I consider you, kreger, and AP friends but I have played with my D*D friends for years. Not saying that you ever would but , just for a second, imagine yourself leaving Cult and not playing along side Kreger, AP, Angel, Walkman,...etc. That is where I was and I had to go back. The people that know me know that I couldnt care less if I lost all my villages. Matter of fact, there is several players in D*D that I would hit delete for if I thought it would save just one of their villages.

As far as quitting.......hmmmm......interesting!

DeletedUser

Now Steve, don't do it. In all honesty the world has been in steady decline since K46 fell from FF/D*D hands, and then K45 fell... and then the west fell, it is actually a lot of fun for those of us on the winning side. I wish I could offer peace, but as I stated since D*D was the offender of the war, they need disband if there is to be anything inciting to consider peace... not saying I would accept it even then... but that might be a starter for consideration,lol

DeletedUser

Now Steve, don't do it. In all honesty the world has been in steady decline since K46 fell from FF/D*D hands, and then K45 fell... and then the west fell, it is actually a lot of fun for those of us on the winning side. I wish I could offer peace, but as I stated since D*D was the offender of the war, they need disband if there is to be anything inciting to consider peace... not saying I would accept it even then... but that might be a starter for consideration,lol

We have no need to offer peace. This war is far from over, and most likely will never end as neither side is going to back down politically. Things can still easily change within this war.

DeletedUser

And that is why this war can not end... without the disbanding of the instigator in this war, there can never be peace...

Germany and Japan both got stripped of their power following those real life great wars, why would this be anything different?

kreger

DeletedUser

oh oh.....do not forget the war of PDM and BIA (or wtfe it was called)

DeletedUser

I log on to this forum after 2.5 years and the first I see is someone mentioning my old tribe. I was in HTW-R, and left when it got boring because no one could stood up to the Central Alliance, and morale was being a bitch. I started in K55, and was relatively near Jamm. I remember sending him support when he was being gang banged, but he fought it off. Good times.

ju2theone1

First time I've went on this site, glad to see my old tribe OT is still kicking... We were pretty hated when I played.

DeletedUser

oh oh.....do not forget the war of PDM and BIA (or wtfe it was called)
Yeah it was bia, I was in that war with the account l lestat l, seem to remember us winning that one before I joined ehorde and then bia became bhorde.
What happened to horde and its members like miffy?

DeletedUser7126

Yeah it was bia, I was in that war with the account l lestat l, seem to remember us winning that one before I joined ehorde and then bia became bhorde.
What happened to horde and its members like miffy?

Miffy joined D*D for awhile before he quit.

DeletedUser

i would be interested to know this as well? How well are the CULT family doing now?

DeletedUser

Oh my lord, 14 months ago I left this game and the same playerrs are still having the same arguments.

You are all to blame for the rapid decline of this world with the mass recruiting policy you all held true to.

On a positive note, I'm glad at least the world is still running, so well done to all those still going strong. I do miss it , but not enough to go through it all again lol

Hope your all well
Potter :)

imori

Oh my lord, 14 months ago I left this game and the same playerrs are still having the same arguments.

You are all to blame for the rapid decline of this world with the mass recruiting policy you all held true to.

On a positive note, I'm glad at least the world is still running, so well done to all those still going strong. I do miss it , but not enough to go through it all again lol

Hope your all well
Potter :)

POTTER!

Long time no talk ;) I hope life is going well for you? Shoot me a PM sometime and we'll catch up.

-Imori

DeletedUser

I miss the days and nights where I don't sleep because of incoming attacks LOL

sigh.. miss you guys!