History of world 3

DeletedUser

I miss the days and nights where I don't sleep because of incoming attacks LOL

sigh.. miss you guys!

Hi. How is going hope good.
If you miss these we can arrange something after one week without a lot of sleep you will change you mind hehe :)

Paul XXXII

Oh my lord, 14 months ago I left this game and the same playerrs are still having the same arguments.

You are all to blame for the rapid decline of this world with the mass recruiting policy you all held true to.

On a positive note, I'm glad at least the world is still running, so well done to all those still going strong. I do miss it , but not enough to go through it all again lol

Hope your all well
Potter :)

My good old friend, how are you? with the will of coming back and kick some ******??

If so, don't forget to mail me :icon_wink:, i love a good fight, and if i do it at your side... better :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Many says that cult and OT are winning big,yes if you look on the stats of the current tribes that are left,but tell me one thing,what happend with your,like,15 tribes was it? and OT had like,4? 5? I would say this war is pretty even,D*D had a family on,ehm,god i have no good memory but it was 3-4 maybe 5? help me out! lol. and FF had,ehm,wearent they alone? god my memory isent the best! and ehm,the tractor tribe was alone,they dident have any academy tribe,or thats atelst what i rember,so yeah,i would say that even if cult and ot are winning this war i would say we have giving you a pretty fair figh even tho we went threw a real break,many quite,inactive and some pushed the "delete" buttom. Ok,i had a break for like a year so i don't know what happend under that year but ill tell you that many of D*D members have got fire in their asses so i think we starts to give a fight agin,maybe we loose this war but ill i don't care about ppl saying "we were inactive thats why" becouse this war is probley the longest and most intersting ive ever seen and ive checked out many wars in my days. And for the notice: I'm not comming with excuses for the stats that shows that you are leading with 8189 villages,just saying that in the end we have been pretty even,FF & D*D managed to close down the Cult family to only 2 big tribes and cult manged to break down FF and the tractors. But tell me aswell,were are Tuga in this war? I havent seen any activity from them at all,they are just deffing you or? I mean,havent seen any "war activity".

Phylo

... But tell me aswell,were are Tuga in this war? I havent seen any activity from them at all,they are just deffing you or? I mean,havent seen any "war activity".

Well, we are only 2 now, and I'm doing wthe best I can :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

in the end,when evrything comes around,we are all winners. for been here so long and fighting for our tribe,our friends and former players.

darkaniken2

in the end,when evrything comes around,we are all winners. for been here so long and fighting for our tribe,our friends and former players.
In the end, the only winner is innogames. The rest of us are losers.

DeletedUser

In the end, the only winner is innogames. The rest of us are losers.

Wow, if that is how you really feel then why are you here? I have had a ton of fun fighting enemies who have then become friends and I love that I can find common ground with people who live a continent away from me. I've meet some great people.
If you look for an adventure it will find you!