hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser90549

good idea NMS, break up that large hugging family, and everyone splits off into tribes that have been around before.

now if only we can get that other hugging family tribe to the south to follow suit. then we can actually have a heck of a lot of fun on this what was dull world 40.

but then again "winning" world 40 would seem to be more important to people.

DeletedUser90549

LOL nonono, deep down inside im actually happy this happened. i might actually get some action from something other then a nuke flying in from 450h away.

35se, you obviously dont know me

35se

maybe you shoulda moved to a front like you kept saying you were gonna do.

DeletedUser90549

excuse me good sir, but i have moved to a front, then not 2 weeks later NMS disbands. please look at what your saying.

Last edited:

35se

yeah i saw you noble some internal a K away from the front a month or more ago.

shoulda moved closer then maybe you woulda got some action

DeletedUser90549

i actually dont think it was a K away. i defiantly seen red in the mini map. so unless ive been misled my whole like into being taught that red was blue and blue was red, i was not to far away from a kata front. sooooo please stop waisting my time.

or is my jump point the cluster you were talking about. if so please update your info.

DeletedUser

sadly many folks seem ta have been brainwashed by CB's "ultimate growth and skill" strategies...

DeletedUser

would argue against that APC... their methods particpated in bringin NMS ta her knees
zn3ltx.gif

DeletedUser

Canons that blow up your ally's fleet instead of the enemy are surely mis-aimed & flawed...

DeletedUser

none of this matters. still the same players that were there against Kata, but divided, and taken in. will Kata please hug me now? all i really care about is winning.

[spoil]just kidding. Kata, come get some.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Sorry but that is not what we are looking for in recruits.

"The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long."
Lao Tzu

hellthug

Side 1:
Tribes: =CB=
Side 2:
Tribes: Kata, KataX

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 270
Difference: 119

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 14
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,294,996
Side 2: 2,380,661
Difference: 1,085,665

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 529,459
Side 2: 113,602
Difference: 415,857

chart

for all the kata proud members and shit when you manage to change the stats maybe you well have the right to flame =cb= but at the moment keep your mouth shut if you guys are calling a tribe shitty at least be able to beat it .
to say the truth at the moment it's the complete opposite =cb= are owning kata .
and APC how is relnt doin ?:lol:

A Perfect Circle

No idea about relent, and CB might have stats like that for now but anyone who has played this world in 2011 will tell you that =CB= are going to go downhill and fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.