Hmmmmm

DeletedUser

Wow. Scholesy, I had faith. But you also won me a ton of premium points. THANK YOU!!!!

DeletedUser

Whats the bets on me...?
2 weeks? A month? 3 Months?

Actually, I have more faith in you than any of the other ones.

They never had links to rules and other ban info in their siggy, usually only the Elders have that, so a little + for that. You also aren't talking infraction crap saying you are going to ban everyone to keep the forum quiet, so another +.

You look better than our other candidates. So, more than 2 weeks and less than 2 months.

DeletedUser

They guy I always wanted to mod us is ddog456 (not to be confused with timdogg)

The problem with us it seems is that they keep trying to stick us with "new mods", but o great one has been around awhile, so we'll see how that goes. These things are really impossible to predict so I dont know why I even try :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Why him? :icon_eek:
Maybe we can ask o great one to get him
to come... Just for you. :icon_wink:

o great one

I didn't feel the need to explain the rules again or threaten to infract you if you break a rule. I have been moding for over a year. I think we can make this work. So it seems the goal is 3 months. I can do that! Now off to find my ear plugs and my ban hammer :)

DeletedUser

I didn't feel the need to explain the rules again or threaten to infract you if you break a rule. I have been moding for over a year. I think we can make this work. So it seems the goal is 3 months. I can do that! Now off to find my ear plugs and my ban hammer :)

Ha, the Ban Hammer :icon_razz:

If you want to keep up with us on world 18, you'll need to use a Ban Battle Axe, like your avatar :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

We need to give TimmyDog some credit...
He is the only mod I can remember that banned two
people after only a day of modding. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The mods go faster each time.. and yet this place used to get spammed a lot worse than it does now.. if thefinalbob and others were here, i doubt any mod would bother trying to assure us they'd be here for a while.

DeletedUser

Well, right now it is 14 members vs ogo. If we counted all the people that read these forums and posted, it would be too much. This is just RIGHT NOW:

26 (14 members & 12 guests) Moderators : 1

Plarinsucks, 50calibre, Andrew Done, bomberace101, cbkwd, dipank, Forkrul, mccurtain36, PeterPaine, Raver Baby, Sambrer0, Touketsu Ookami, yesman2371

Moderators : 1

o great one

DeletedUser

Well, right now it is 14 members vs ogo. If we counted all the people that read these forums and posted, it would be too much. This is just RIGHT NOW:

26 (14 members & 12 guests) Moderators : 1

Plarinsucks, 50calibre, Andrew Done, bomberace101, cbkwd, dipank, Forkrul, mccurtain36, PeterPaine, Raver Baby, Sambrer0, Touketsu Ookami, yesman2371

Moderators : 1

o great one

Who's Raver Baby? :icon_eek: