Hocc is back & Best of World Stats

DeletedUser

Well hello world, I just wanted to let everyone know That Hocc is back :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: SO please do make sure you say hello and Please make sure to clear all villages for my nobles :lol::lol::lol::icon_evil:. For those of you who do not know who I am, Please allow me to introduce my self. I come from the Greatest world Ever, WOrld 24, I ALSO LOVE TO USE CAPS!!!! :icon_eek: I played for many teams after as well as other worlds where I was always in the top Team and TOP 10. :swordsman::swordsman: Time is now on my side and Ill be a pain in my enemies side ALLWAYS!!!!

For those of you that do know WHATZZZ UP!!! I look forward to getting to know everyone very well and If you still don't know who I am ask somebody BECAUSE IM BACK TO BE THE GOAT! Greatest Of All Time! don't believe me? lol ASK SOMEBODY!

Now I would really like to get a feel for this world and the players. What everyones opinion on this questions???

Which tribe is the best tribe under 20 that will be in Top 5 towards worlds end?

Who is the best Players on this world?

Which tribe will not be in the top 10 soon?

Which of the top 10 players will not be here soon?

Thanks again everyone, I hope to have a great time here and Start this process of becoming GOAT!

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome back whoever you are. Please sign this contract stating that you will stay for at least 2 years before continuing...

Burning GFX

Ehe, a W24 player welcome back Hocc. Shame more aint still around...

DeletedUser

Thanks to those who remember me :) I been getting some message from all the old buddies, Ill soon be on the top of the list and will continue my efforts to really spark this world and I'll sign the 2 year contract with a 4 year extension if I'm the top ODA and ODD.

Lets Start the Madness!

Jules Winnfield

Glad to have you back, never met you myself but played in w67 MANIC and heard you mentioned quite a lot there. Good luck in your return.

DeletedUser93066

​Wow another one of my minion! Hey hoccusfuccus whats up kid!

DeletedUser107233

the name is familiar, welcome back hocc and nauz you still have the biggest ego lol

lat.

While we're all over here cuddling in the corner, any w21 players here these days?

DeletedUser

While we're all over here cuddling in the corner, any w21 players here these days?

I think I was #1 during startup then... Was Disney that world or 24, or 25... They've all blended together for me.