HoG likes catting... others likes nobling

DeletedUser

WoD and Domino likesy your villas... yummy yummy

It seems all that HoG likes to do is catting other people villas which is fun but if they want to compete they should start taking some better villas then just saying on profile and quoting:

Tribes Destroyed By HoG- 3
DDup, -ATU-, _BB_
First of I persoanlly made about 10 BB guys restarted so 1 tribe down for you... others jsut merge into each other so be happy you did that :)

And for the end if you can cat villas so can we... thanks :)

Clicky

and

Clicky

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohh nice! a war with proper propaganda!

looks like i joined the right world =D

kudos from S740/me

DeletedUser

nah we havent declared nor did they offically... we think of that as clearing our turf :)

but thanks ...

DeletedUser

try now ... nothing special ... jsut funny he took village from Hog 1 minute before I post this :)

DeletedUser

If only HoG are near me :) Though im doing an all out war with a tribe :) i made their leader leave their tribe and his other member quit. :D catting is actually fun but endlessly catting someone is just retarded. Cmon, Noble something HoG!

DeletedUser

Well updated first post now it has 2 clickies :) HoG style ones...

They will noble something but far away from us... they also like recruiting behind in K75 mmmm tasty villas for egg pokemon :)

DeletedUser

nah we havent declared nor did they offically... we think of that as clearing our turf :)

but thanks ...

that just made it even better :)
propaganda without there even being a war, nevermind how small the amount is, it sure makes trolling alot more fun.

good luck on clearing your turf :icon_biggrin:

Aethelred2

Well updated first post now it has 2 clickies :) HoG style ones...

They will noble something but far away from us... they also like recruiting behind in K75 mmmm tasty villas for egg pokemon :)

Awww I enjoy catting someone to zero. Its a lot more embarressing for them than being nobled. Thats for later in the game though, need villages first.

DeletedUser

@S740... trolling is more important whatever war or not :p

@Aet... we all enjoy that and vladir from first 2 clickies will probably cat one of that villages till ground... funny thing is the two guys who he catted... cleared him in start of game but I guess they forgot to farm villa next to theirs :)

DeletedUser

Togepi, you're mad. HoG will start with cats, cat your hiding place, and proceed to nobles and noble ALL 55 points barbs near you! Don't underestimate them. They've got brains and brawn too. And your farms will be first noble targets for them :icon_twisted:

Watch out, they will also send scout trains!! :icon_cry:

Run for your life, Togepi, run for your life!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Togepi, you're mad. HoG will start with cats, cat your hiding place, and proceed to nobles and noble ALL 55 points barbs near you! Don't underestimate them. They've got brains and brawn too. And your farms will be first noble targets for them :icon_twisted:

lol

DeletedUser

omg :icon_eek: nobling the farms, thats a brilliant idea!

Togepi's cant run with those small legs... what were you thinking, i just thought you were the smartest guy on earth, you disappoint me.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not worried... I will just say a word and they will stop attacks and be happy :)

DeletedUser

omg :icon_eek: nobling the farms, thats a brilliant idea!

Togepi's cant run with those small legs... what were you thinking, i just thought you were the smartest guy on earth, you disappoint me.. :icon_wink:

I was the smartest guy on earth, yes :icon_cry:

But i started loving hog, and you know love brings you crashing down to earth. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

And yes togepis have small legs, but this mischievous togepi we're dealing with here betrayed its friends and started flying :lol: