Holy roman empire reqruiting in k4,5,6,15

DeletedUser

hello im a senate of holy roman empire (hre), if ur in any of the continents i listed post ur in game name here so tht we can invite you, we are ranked number 4 in k5 and though we are not very powerful we grow quickly. you should be fairly active, know tht all inactive players are thrown out every two week unless they send a msg or post the reason in the forums. contact Lt. William for more information regarding our tribe.

DeletedUser

over 90,000 pts, 49 members, and no4 in k5, also we are expanding to k6 so all in k4,5,6,and 16 are welcome, we have a tribal avg of-

Name: Holy Roman Empire
Tag: H.R.E.
Number of members: 49
Points of 40 best players: 90.273
Total points: 93.319
Average points: 1.904

so al decent players are welcome, u must be active because every 2 wweks or so all inactive players are dismissed unless there is a reason given previously.

DeletedUser

we have 49 players right now and are expanding to k6, so we would like some decent allies in k6. also if you want to merge or join send me a msg i will fwd it to our leader. we have over 90,000 pts

Properties
Number of members: 49
Points of 40 best players: 90.273
Total points: 93.319
Average points: 1.904

hope you join.

DeletedUser

hmmm

Number of members: 47
Points of 40 best players: 245.117
Total points: 248.194
Average points: 5.280

just updating

DeletedUser

Face it...no-one wants to join you let your thread die...

maniacishere

lolz
i used to be in holy roman empire
till i got kicked
for changing my passward

maniacishere

they thought i was a traitor because they could no longer check my mail

DeletedUser

wdf

i ont remem ne of you in hre, btw its dead lol i left, got bored of holding it up i made the alliances got the members and did this, f that i led anyone who i thought deserved to live to ww with me the rest r in musket,

DeletedUser

Wow. lol that was the 2nd worst tribe I've seen in my life. You have 49 members, totalling 90k??

The worst tribe, that has been alive for about 2 months now, is KNIGHT

SIDDHANT128

My tribe has been alive for more than two months . So , how its the worst tribe , its the best tribe.

DeletedUser

My tribe has been alive for more than two months . So , how its the worst tribe , its the best tribe.

Best tribe?
BEST TRIBE?!

Your tribe is ranked 467 in points.
Your tribe's OD score is even lower than your point score.

Your biggest member has 2 villages.

If i were to create a tribe of myself and only myself i would be 4 times larger than your entire tribe... and I'm a very small player.

The biggest player in the world is 44times more powerful than your entire tribe.

Would you like a change to rephrase?

DeletedUser

MacMan -
Thank you for that. I almost cried reading your post, dude.
Classic.

-Pete

DeletedUser

I purfect for this! I is holy becuz I fite commy and quoir! You gona has to ditch that hole Roman thang tho becuz all Roman was quoir like princeoftheief01.

DeletedUser

i ont remem ne of you in hre, btw its dead lol i left, got bored of holding it up i made the alliances got the members and did this, f that i led anyone who i thought deserved to live to ww with me the rest r in musket,

this is a really old topic and it no longer exists.

maniacishere

ClickPanic i have been following you
my army of trains, planes, submarines, bikes , and tanks are closing in you have no where to run!!!

DeletedUser

You a Romen and all your trupes is to so they all gona stop fitein and get gay with each other than my Sparton nites gona cume in and take your weepons and than capsure your vilages.