Honor and such...

DeletedUser

Hi boys,

Happy new year and good to see you're still around. Congratulations on making it so far into another world.

When is that Canadian troll you got with you gonna stop playing this game

Best wishes to all tribes and players
Maj xxxx

DeletedUser

Hi boys,

Happy new year and good to see you're still around. Congratulations on making it so far into another world.

When is that Canadian troll you got with you gonna stop playing this game

Best wishes to all tribes and players
Maj xxxx

Miss Mihajes,

A happy new year to you too. I understand that he is also back on W38, he is addicted either to TW or my witty repertoire, he has not confirmed which as yet.

I hope you had a good Xmas and New Year.

Skype me please.

Speak soon.

cinders0407

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
holy cow,is this world dead!!lol

There is very little to discuss, hence the dead forum. If you wish for a brief update, it's below.

HONOR has been fighting Meow! continuously for a while now, and had been doing a marvelous job of holding us back and leading in the war statistics for the past month. Meow! has taken over the lead in the statistics and has had an activity surge this side of Christmas which aided that, as HONOR is a challenging, and I must say very spirited, opponent who does deserve credit.

The world should be closed by the end of March due to this world's endgame settings and the fact that Meow! has destroyed one of its two last real opponents (Auphan) and is leading in the war stats versus HONOR.

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure, was told that it reset sometime in January; if so then we could still be 6 weeks+ from the finish.

DeletedUser105406

Nice to see this Forum brought to life even in it's final death throes :icon_rolleyes: