Honorable Players wanted - Egoistic Players founded

LimaWarriors

Reaction score
There is something I have to say. At the eventually end of my playtime in World 111.
I had never played with egoistic players like that. Delete them as soon as possible from your list of friends in that game.

The reason, not all players have the same rules.

In the internal Planner of our tribes, friends and NAPs, I will find different kinds of player an leader of a tribe.

wizard7913 - Like privileged player
32 Villages

Penn Silva - Like Normal Players
7 Villages

And last but not least the best of all.
one player with 60 villages claimed.

Bayliner - Like an egoistic player
The effort round about 54000 coins, and the rule says, claim it and noble it in three days

I am a normal player in this world, so I was only able to claim 7 villages
with one day cooldown.

It is not the only mystery I found in this world.

I know what i am talking about, therefor you can see my experience.

https://www.die-staemme.de/archive/de52/map.png

The result was made with playing honorable, fair an a lot of time in one tribe an on the computer.
To much lifetime, so I stopped playing for several years but my sun wants to play with me again.

Best regards and have much fun

Frisgensee W52
co LimaWarriors W111

Slacker

Reaction score
What are you on about?

Your claim limit is the same as wizards, not this made up number of 7 :confused: no idea why you think there are different rules for different players.

As everyone in W111 knows, the noname alliance is having an overdue internal cleanup, to get into a better shape for endgame. As the largest/most useful account, with the highest number of available nobles, of course I am taking the largest number of villages. If you think you can noble 60 villages in a day, i'd like to see you try...

"The effort round about 54000 coins " no idea what this bit means, I have over half a million coins anyway... btw, I very rarely take longer than 24 hours to finish my claims on internals, even if im taking 50 at a time :)

LimaWarriors

Reaction score
Hey Bayliner, here is the real Frisgensee, I am not the owner of LimaWarriors - was only for a short time the Co Player -, but keep me out of the account now.
Will avoid that he gets more trouble as necessary, when I post this Report. He didn't know it before.

Remember my words, they are especially for you and players like you are - it is a Team Play - , to be the leader of the world is nice. To be a team player, a leader and a paradigm for the members of the tribe is much better.

Think about it when you talk with your friends about the next decisions, when you kick members of your tribe and noble their villages as you like it.

By the way it is my personal meaning, not the one of the owner of the account.
Have a nice day.

Best wishes Frisgensee

LimaWarriors

Reaction score
Bayliner wrote:
"What are you on about?"
"Your claim limit is the same as wizards, not this made up number of 7 :confused: no idea why you think there are different rules for different players.
and don´t know what he is talking about"

Sorry mate, your words blame yourself..

Most of the villages are Barbarian Villages
[claim]392|639[/claim][claim]354|550[/claim][claim]376|553[/claim][claim]388|553[/claim][claim]384|555[/claim][claim]386|558[/claim][claim]384|515[/claim]
[claim]384|514[/claim][claim]383|514[/claim][claim]385|515[/claim][claim]383|511[/claim][claim]350|517[/claim][claim]348|518[/claim][claim]345|515[/claim]
[claim]349|517[/claim][claim]345|518[/claim][claim]348|517[/claim][claim]349|518[/claim][claim]356|523[/claim][claim]339|535[/claim][claim]341|535[/claim]
[claim]340|535[/claim][claim]372|537[/claim][claim]331|465[/claim][claim]383|559[/claim][claim]357|509[/claim][claim]358|514[/claim]... and so on...claims by wizzard7913

You are right, I count only 7(seven), and you have claimed more and belong to the Hall of Shame!!

... gratulation when you take them in one day.

I am out of the account now and enjoy my real life again.

Slacker

Reaction score
Lima if you had any idea what was going on, you would realise that those barbs used to be Adonai from Night tribe, who deleted his account and now needs to quickly be eaten.

The fact you don't even know this proves you have no clue what you are talking about.

Once again, the night claim limit is 45, not 7. 7 is your mental age, not the claim limit.

Last edited:

Slacker

Reaction score
If he saw how many claims I had before the IAMARTEMIS internal started, he would have had a big tantrum o_O

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys fighting over villages, but yet when i offer mine no one in whole IKEA wants them :D

Slacker

Reaction score
You guys fighting over villages, but yet when i offer mine no one in whole IKEA wants them :D

We aren't even fighting over villages, its being managed in a controlled way. This guy is just mad that the FL players could only carry them this far, and not the whole way through the game :rolleyes:

Hes clearly never made it very far in a .net world, if he thinks a claim limit of 7 will do the trick this late in the game :D:D

Deleted User - 11601310

The list of players from NoName who are traitors of the tribes they stay before is longer than I thought. Maybe they win a place in the hall of fame. But they are the worst I´d ever see in this game in different worlds.
First growing by using the villages of members of the one tribe, repressing some of them, to give up their account, leave the tribe to former enemies, after they make internal attacks on a so called spion.
Use in my part the account sitting to ruin it. Reduce it internal from 150 villages to 50 villages by other players.
Thanks Dora, the best was your comment, when I was back from work.

Hope that DS will win this world. Hope that this game community will blame traitors for all time in all worlds in the future.

They are the reason why a lot of good honorable players stop playing tribal wars .