*HOPE* looking for merger

DeletedUser2178

hi
i am rbpyogesh from the tribe hope,i am the duke of this tribe,we are currently ranked 228 but once we ranked around 150-180,now our tribe has lost its status and many people have left the tribe due to this we are now ranked 228
we are currently having 30 members and looking to merge with other tribes or other tribes to merge with us.
we like to stay together and our current barrons will maintain thier postions
please mail me me if you are intersted

ender_wiggin

You have just made yourself into a tribe of easy targets. You just informed the whole world you are weak and that no one is loyal. I expect that, come the end of the attack break, you shall find yourself farmed.

DeletedUser3092

You would be better off contacting leaders directly in your local area and asking if they could take in your members, rather then asking on a public forum. And almost all of your members have low to very low points. Removing that stipulation that your barons get to keep their position would make it more likely for you to find a merger (more of an absorbtion really).

DeletedUser2119

WOW :icon_eek: he really just did that :villagers: :villagers: :villagers:

DeletedUser

we like to stay together and our current barrons will maintain thier postions
please mail me me if you are intersted

you miss spelled barons, also why would they keep there position, If you want to merge into a tribe you shouldn't be making demands.

DeletedUser

you miss spelled barons, also why would they keep there position, If you want to merge into a tribe you shouldn't be making demands.

you misspelled miss spelled

and you misspelled there (*their shows ownership)

DeletedUser910

you misspelled miss spelled

and you misspelled there (*their shows ownership)

:lol: English is your friend.

I agree, he should have e-mailed Duke of larger tribe if he wanted to consider a merger. It can still have, but many of their villages might get taken before that happens.

DeletedUser2178

i am not from england or america to speak good english but i am from india and i am 15 years old
i have recently taken over the leadership so i do not know whether it is a good thing or not to post it here
i have mailed several dukes of bigger tribes to consider our merger but unfortunately no on replied so i posted it here
i hope some one turns up and consider our merger

DeletedUser

Contact... one of the so called McTribes.....

Trust me you will be in there in no time....... They kind of take anything to everything ....

and btw... do it asap ..... Or you are going to be farmed/nobled just after the break.... Every one has already targeted the villages... (if they are worth :p)

DeletedUser2178

*HOPE*has been merged with RUMXWa our tribe members will be moving into this tribe

DeletedUser

Not quite. I, (knowing that not everybody can start out in the game with 10's of thousands of points and several villages :) ), like to give new players a chance to really learn the game. Therefore I contacted them. RUMXWa is a training tribe for new players. Where some people might have simply seen newbies, I saw a teaching/mentoring opportunity.

DeletedUser

(knowing that not everybody can start out in the game with 10's of thousands of points and several villages :) )

As far as I know..... no one has started the game with 10's of thousands of points.....

Every one started with one single village...... We make our way up towards the top....

DeletedUser

As far as I know..... no one has started the game with 10's of thousands of points.....

Some people act like they did, because they seemingly expect new people to magically know everything about the game. I don't, which is why I contacted *HOPE* and offered them the chance to grow under the guidance of experienced players.