Hor 10/10 tribe.

Discussion in 'World 101' started by Kanade24, Jun 8, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Kanade24

Kanade24 Non-stop Poster

No Efford used to make this im done with this game.

2. T0talPointWh0re

T0talPointWh0re Non-stop Poster

*sigh*
    the sweet sweet world of internals...
    just imagine they have 2 other family tribes to internal next

3. SantaBro

SantaBro New Member

Them Actions are to horrible see, you are basically getting bullied to send support or you would lose your villages

You should report this

4. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

Nothing to do. But I do wonder if Lyssie is a friend of GenesisCommander... Might change the story for me.

5. ALessonInPointWhoring

ALessonInPointWhoring Contributing Poster

Nothing to report.

T0talPointWh0re likes this.
  6. mch123

mch123 Well-Known Member

I was in the same tribe as Lyssie on w96. It was mainly her co that did the tribe stuff and she just logged on from time to time and did whatever she felt like. It caused a few minor issues. I believe her co at the time is not on the account anymore so it doesn't surprise me to see a scenario like this.

On the surface this looks like the tribe bullying the individual and internalling for their own benefit. The reality is it's probably just Lyssie playing recreationally and solo with no interest in participating in the team until it was of benefit to her (not getting internalled). She's most likely only in the tribe for the image of protection it offers. Plenty of players do this. No real surprise here on either side.

If you join a tribe you have to pull your weight and proactively make some effort to communicate with the team to receive the benefits and remain a member. I don't understand why people find it surprising when they get kicked out for sitting around doing their own thing and waiting for someone to message you personally. If you don't make the effort to even read the forum, how can you expect people to make the effort to message you directly for every little issue? You are going to get replaced by someone that will.

It is then only natural that the tribe is going to try take advantage of this information and target the individual while they are weak and tribeless.

Sorry Lyssie, but the problem is with you, not your tribe.

ogill likes this.
  7. flickamad

flickamad New Member

As the leader of FORS i wanted to bring a bit of light into this, Lyssie was pretty much doing her own thing, never tooked on forums never sent support never participated in any op, she was just standing with her troops inside the villa and never ever stepped outside. It's a shaming she came on this forum raging. She never let me know what's going on, she pretty much played for herself.

8. Hektik

Hektik Still Going Strong

RIP Lyssie

9. andima70

andima70 New Member

[​IMG]

Hektik likes this.
  10. DrZaiu5

DrZaiu5 Member

I don't see the issue here. If you don't pull your weight, why should you get to stay in the tribe?