Horde In Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Us in Horde have just realized we are highly outmatched by BS after recent attacks:
http://en49.tribalwars.net/public_report/6a630041a00e2e98dc51bae40cc95b08?village=162931
http://en49.tribalwars.net/public_report/6d3c018a5ed025e3c95d6cedbe1a10bf?village=162931

I, for one, have not seen vicious offenses like this since the barb war of '10. These attacks on our mates are very frightening, we only hope that Deceit doesn't catch on to their high level of skill and recruit them, or all of Horde might fall to the mighty spear nuke!!

DeletedUser

He may be suiciding ?

I don't think that every time you get an attack like that you should post anywhere. Keep it for yourself :) Oh and grow up.

Though if you can prove he isn't suiciding i will back off from what i said above.

westgirl

Actually I think he is just farming....an alien concept for Bhawb :)

DeletedUser

god.. bhawb you should see your members attacks XD

1 noble??
and thats trying to take a deceit player out lmao

i have never fort such an easy tribe/s, cant wait to jump in the main horde land and eat more villages there :icon_wink: (wont be too long)

have to finish off your other member first which by the looks you dont really care about as he never has support..
was hoping you'd support so i can kill those troops too :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol so anyways, I put about 40k troops in a village under attack last night, after 10 incomings only 2 full nukes hit, and my ODD went up by 200k

rich26ca

would have to agree that doesn't look like an attack, farm or killing of small packs of def troops to change village setup. but your tribes fail attack is clearly an attack attempt from a player running low on troops ;D

DeletedUser

I would post Horde fail reports in here, but I've not really been attacked yet so can't comment on it :p

DeletedUser

Obviously I'm not one to comment on farming... but it would seem counterproductive to use only spears against an active player who obviously has troops left, killing of 3k spears.

DeletedUser

would have to agree that doesn't look like an attack, farm or killing of small packs of def troops to change village setup. but your tribes fail attack is clearly an attack attempt from a player running low on troops ;D

Prenoble, recap and the nub lost his train :icon_razz:

DeletedUser91639

No matter who you have trying to attack like that is sad players.Seems both sides have them.

rich26ca

^^

think we have already found the reason for our weird looking attack, being a farming run but what about yours ;D

DeletedUser

^^

think we have already found the reason for our weird looking attack, being a farming run but what about yours ;D

Was already said in another thread I believe. Sending defensive troops with your last noble is very common.

DeletedUser

Prenoble, recap and the nub lost his train :icon_razz:

If you post single reports out of context then so be it, but any single attack can be made to look bad. Why hide your troops? There weren't any losses on my part, I know what you capped with at the time I wanted the village to stay clear, so what if D village hits it?

The village I attacked like such a nub.. who owns it now? Not sure what train was lost there.

If you want to take jabs fine, I wasn't running out of troops and that was what was closest at hand.

I have no doubt of the outcome of the up and coming fight, my largest K allies are either replacements, gone or a pair of solo artists for lack of a better term, there isn't and there won't be a heck of a lot of support except myself and I'll do the best I can while I can. I'm sure you'll be able to post village caps, etc...

I have to admit you've been a fun one to square off with and I respect your skills as a player. In fact, I particularly liked the little chess match we had earlier today, you took one, I attacked (with a D village because it was very close and had a noble ready) and you had a train ready for that village, perfect move. That I liked, well, not particularly because it was done to me, but it was a good move. Had you actually not been paying attention I may have been able to recap.

DeletedUser

Take my hat off to you you are putting up a fight, a lot more than any other Horde player and if the tribe had players equal to you they'd stand much more of a fighting chance. Unfortunately they don't and Deceit has better players than myself ready to land in K31. P.s. I always pay attention, meh has no life :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hehe... yeah, I can't always stay that tuned in. I'm getting burned because the fakes aren't always fakes any more so I have to be more pro-active. In that respect, yes, I'm still a nub in some ways, still learning some of the nuances.

DeletedUser

^^ the unfourtunate part about being good is it puts a target on your back

DeletedUser

I've yet to fight merchant (I'm busy doing the rounds and sitting players and clearing turtles on Greg), but I heard he's putting up a nice fight. K31 is turning out to be a real fun fest though, at least from what I can see from my own reports ;) But yes, I've heard of the work Merchant is doing, and I take my hat off to you as well. Hopefully I'll see you on the battlefield soon too (I have other targets atm). But I wish you every bit of luck, I love people that make it entertaining :)

DeletedUser

Look... I've got enough villages to share, no need to fight over me. In fact, this seems like the kind of thing that should take you guys a couple weeks to discuss in your forums, right? Honestly if nothing else everyone from Deceit who's sent me a little in game love has done a good job of it. I find it interesting to see the differences in styles and tactics... and how some switch them up mid stream as well.

It would be nice to find a few players in the group who attack with spear and sword and send half nukes with noble trains 2 minutes apart. In fact if you are recruiting and want a few like that (because everyone being similar is so boring, isn't it?) I could recommend a few!

What I wouldn't give for an Irish co-player named JJ to get his @ss back in the game, I suppose not hearing from him for over 3 months means he isn't coming back though.. no?

Status
Not open for further replies.