HoT vs Gunz

DJSova

oh wait i remember skydagger....he was near me in k59 and got nobled by emperor

DeletedUser24460

Be nice now niallkce, we all dont have 3 mill points to throw around. :)

It really is a shame though that Gunz continues to use there nobles on barbs. Though not that it really would make a difference as they wouldn't stand a chance judging by some of the trains i have seen come from there way. Even Valk could snipe them :lol:

DeletedUser

Well now, this is an interesting thread..

Nice to know GUNZ have a nice rep! :p

valk

i cant snipe :icon_sad::icon_cry:
but really kos im going to have to withdraw all my support from you know because of this :icon_wink:

bluedragon4

i cant snipe :icon_sad::icon_cry:
but really kos im going to have to withdraw all my support from you know because of this :icon_wink:

ive seen you snipe before :icon_eek:

DeletedUser24460

:lol:I remember that! Dont worry valky we still love ya.

valk

he is talking about a time when you whernt in DVADER so yeah kos "itsa kind of magic" :icon_razz:

and lol blue :icon_evil:

Anyway lets get back to HoT + gunz

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HoT
Players:

Timeframe: 02/01/2010 00:00:00 to 06/01/2010 02:54:08

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 101
Difference: 10

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 44
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 577,677
Side 2: 815,637
Difference: 237,960

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,595
Side 2: 371,584
Difference: 160,989

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Voldefart

Risen from the ashes / Voldefart

Hmm, Hot v Gunz

Hot run away from the PnP war to start against a weaker tribe, regain lost honour in my opinion. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hmm, Hot v Gunz

Hot run away from the PnP war to start against a weaker tribe, regain lost honour in my opinion. :icon_confused:

What is your basis for that opinion?:icon_confused: Most of us were members of dice for less then a month before Nhoddino pulled the plug on that tribe. We never really got too involved in the pnp war and we went back to having our own tribe, way out on the rim after it was all said and done.

Voldefart

Another opinion i have is, Hot struck when both NL and Gunz were weak. I wont elaborate at the current time, and will state my reasons behind this opinion later. But i want to hear if you agree with my statement?

DeletedUser

Another opinion i have is, Hot struck when both NL and Gunz were weak. I wont elaborate at the current time, and will state my reasons behind this opinion later. But i want to hear if you agree with my statement?

Your entitled to your opinion and in fact I will even concede that point to you. They were fighting each other for months before they merged. They did however have a little over a week to prepare as we warned them we were ending our nap.

On the other hand, the majority of them just aren't that skilled. After months of fighting(nl and gunz) you think they would have learned not to attack stacked villages without rams, or send mixed nukes and swords to attack prepared defenses. There are a few bright spots however. They have size which gives them potential if they can improve their games, but Clouds needs to seriously trim the fat. Now that the NL folks are moving down from up north I am curious to see how they will operate.

DeletedUser

People can learn, but only if they have the desire to learn, if they believe what they're doing is right then their not going change it.

Voldefart

I told cloud myself to cut the desiesed end as so to speak. But his actions don't affect me.
But i find it ironic you join in to help rim Redwolfz0r, then when the last major player on the field is down.
You move in.