[HOT] Women of CLOROX

DeletedUser

Some sinks are actually pretty deep though, have you ever seen the sink in the back end of a resaurant for example?

Lol, those are the best.... Did you happen to be a dishwasher at any time in your life?

DeletedUser

Dequan1221

That would not be a wise thing to try and do to the Lady M mate. She has decked a few men who tried it and she does have a sharp tongue there mate when u get the blood up. Also u wouldn't want my father angry because he would be angry at u and that would be very dangerous.

just tell me her name and your dads name i can handle the rest lol

DeletedUser

Uri ... since Blackjack was ex clorox... i guess ya missed your chance

slack mate.... Slack!

:lol:

Shards FTW!

No dispute.

But great to see a pic of TLM ... gone from w8..but always fondly remembered!

Here's to the one and only Laughing Mule ... and her P&P!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So u think u can sweet talk me Dequan1221 and get a picture of me hmmmmmm interesting. Give it your best try there lad and lets see what kind of line u come up with might be one I havent heard before. :lol: As for Blackjacks Da I will let him judge your moves on his woman and see if they get u a picture with his approval of course. Will be waiting and checking my private mail lad.

Lady M

Hello BLue :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So u think u can sweet talk me Dequan1221 and get a picture of me hmmmmmm interesting. Give it your best try there lad and lets see what kind of line u come up with might be one I havent heard before. :lol: As for Blackjacks Da I will let him judge your moves on his woman and see if they get u a picture with his approval of course. Will be waiting and checking my private mail lad.

Lady M

Hello BLue :)

DeletedUser

hmmm you doubled posted......is that code for you really want to send me the pics?......and talk to you by pm is that so people won't know that you are sending me pics?.......and why do you need his permission?..........but most importantly how old are you? lol

DeletedUser

No its this stupid old computer it does things sometimes. But will have a new one in a few weeks. As to my age my lad that is up to u to figure out, and didnt your mom teach u to never ask a lady her age??????? If u do your homework right and search a little bit u might figure it out. :icon_wink: Has to my husband I always talk to him about everything and get his input and he talks to me. We have no secrets between us lad. By the way how old are u lad???????

Lady M

DeletedUser

hmmm i'm legal thats all that i have to say lol......but find me ingame and we can exchange pics :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

January2010.jpg

March2010.jpg

These 2 hotties are HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT. I wish we had them in World 13.

DeletedUser

yes :p

along with the hot men of clorox.

but this one is the most important

DeletedUser

Us ex FEARmen always appreciated beauty, be it the enemy blood spilling on the battlefield, the gory scenes in a good horror movie, or the pretty flowers on our way to the park...

And I certainly appreciate this calender. :)

Callous Stranger, you have a good looking daughter, and I mean that in the non creepy way. o_O

P.S: Shards ftw.