[HOT] Women of CLOROX

DeletedUser

W!INNER

I beg to differ with u mate me Annie that plays and me mum here on world 8 and they no be hairy, but they be beautiful. Us Scotsmen like good looking women. :) ha hah a

DeletedUser

You should also create a calendar with breeze12 on it, since she is also a hot girl. If you want I can provide a picture, it was given to me by a driver somehing.

DeletedUser

You should also create a calendar with breeze12 on it, since she is also a hot girl. If you want I can provide a picture, it was given to me by a driver somehing.

Flattered, but you do know this is world 8? So why would you be posting something like this on world 8?

DeletedUser

Oh damn, I thought this was an off topic thread. Ok then forget about breeze12. But it would be great for the world to see your picture.

DeletedUser

Uritel

Yes my Mum plays on this world and others mate. To quote my Da my friend yes she is hot thats why he married her before any American guy got a chance. Well u have to ask my Mum for a picture but think u would get a no from my Da. ha ha ha He is a very jealous man.

DeletedUser

whats her name?.........i'll put the moves on her for the pics then send them to your dad just to make him mad :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol

W!INNER

I beg to differ with u mate me Annie that plays and me mum here on world 8 and they no be hairy, but they be beautiful. Us Scotsmen like good looking women. :) ha hah a

Scotsmen? all straight men like A good looking girl (FACT) :icon_wink: But I value A personality Just as much or if not more for an personality stays with person all their lives.

Looks come and go unfortunatly.

DeletedUser

Dequan1221

That would not be a wise thing to try and do to the Lady M mate. She has decked a few men who tried it and she does have a sharp tongue there mate when u get the blood up. Also u wouldn't want my father angry because he would be angry at u and that would be very dangerous.

gimmegimme5

U are right mate but I didnt say they didnt have a good sense of humor and a great personality mate. Beauty is only sink deep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dequan1221

That would not be a wise thing to try and do to the Lady M mate. She has decked a few men who tried it and she does have a sharp tongue there mate when u get the blood up. Also u wouldn't want my father angry because he would be angry at u and that would be very dangerous.

gimmegimme5

U are right mate but I didnt say they didnt have a good sense of humor and a great personality mate. Beauty is only sink deep.

Some sinks are actually pretty deep though, have you ever seen the sink in the back end of a resaurant for example?