HOVE vs CT55 & TNS

Budgie-the-helicopter

ok can someone sum up whats been happening. i dont have time to read the whole thread. pls

DeletedUser

ok heres go..
The top members from TNS, HOVE and other tribes in k55 all left their tribes to make an elite one..

As i know the war between HOVE vs TNS/TIO is over but AOD refuse to call it quits.. Thats all i know for now

DeletedUser

Don't lose hope Shadow from my time in HOVE you seemed to be a great leader I'm sure this is better for the tribe anyways. At least now you'll know who really is loyal

Budgie-the-helicopter

ok heres go..
The top members from TNS, HOVE and other tribes in k55 all left their tribes to make an elite one..

As i know the war between HOVE vs TNS/TIO is over but AOD refuse to call it quits.. Thats all i know for now

you joining?

cyprian gascoigne

thsi elite tribe is now ranked 6 in the world.

not a bad idea if you ask me.

DeletedUser

SIN is no longer interested in fighting any of the waring tribes now that there is no clear lines drawn between them.

At this time we are ending our attacks TNS, and ask that its allies cease fire on our members. If any tribes are interested in setting up an NAP, please write myself or Troegus and we will work something out.

I have to give you TNS/HOVE guys something, I definietely did NOT see that one coming :) Though inviting SIN members is kinda a lost cause, SIN is a religously loyal, and extremely proud tribe.

It was a good war, fought very cleanly, and I applaud all sides for bringing thier game to it.

DeletedUser

in did it was a good war and cleared the map between warriors and just TW players!

If that would be true, then one of the biggest noobs, also called petrouil, would be rimmed as well..

DeletedUser

Shadow has quit after the betrayal of HOVE's top members.

Peace has been delcared between HOVE, TNS and TIO but AOD will remain at war with us.

RWP have terminated negotiations with us and have attacked several of our members.

HOVE has been renamed The New Alliance, N/A

If anyone wants to know about anything in-game please mail me as i have been left with the task of keeping HOVE alive.

DeletedUser

Shadow has quit after the betrayal of HOVE's top members.

Peace has been delcared between HOVE, TNS and TIO but AOD will remain at war with us.

RWP have terminated negotiations with us and have attacked several of our members.

HOVE has been renamed The New Alliance, N/A

If anyone wants to know about anything in-game please mail me as i have been left with the task of keeping HOVE alive.

supreme it was hardly th betrayal of his top members as he wanted to join aswell???

DeletedUser

Yeah, he requested an invite but there was no way he was getting one. :p

George, how are our new Signatures coming along?

DeletedUser

supreme it was hardly th betrayal of his top members as he wanted to join aswell???

They had already left, he was just trying to save his skin. But that was selfish. Now he has left the tribe and its pretty much going down hill..

DeletedUser

They had already left, he was just trying to save his skin. But that was selfish. Now he has left the tribe and its pretty much going down hill..

You are his brother (older brother I believe). Kick his ass and tell him to get back in the tribe and get working.

DeletedUser

Yeah, he requested an invite but there was no way he was getting one. :p

George, how are our new Signatures coming along?

not too sure sherberts a very busy person as she extremely famous and needs to satisfy her fans :p

DeletedUser

not too sure sherberts a very busy person as she extremely famous and needs to satisfy her fans :p

Ha ha! Fame at last!
I wonder when the fortune arrives...?...lol

The sigs wont be long boys...I have a Q to satisfy..:icon_eek: :icon_wink:

OT:
Originally Posted by SuPReMe_RuLeR
They had already left, he was just trying to save his skin.

Supreme...I am sorry, but that is not true....

Didis

My personal opinion my friends is the shadow got at last what he deserves for bring this mess and war between two top till that time tribes!

but it seems that it all came to a good end :p

DeletedUser

Okay who really didn't see something like this coming, The real question is when will :p make their move on RWP?