How and why to pick a tribe.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see players stick to the tribe they pick.
Commitment to a tribe would be an awsome trait to learn and take into daily life.

I am no expert on the Hows and Whys but I am sure there are some good pointer to this.

Why pick a tribe?
They can help you survive. They can teach you things that are of help.
You should PICK a tribe because if you just blindly join one. You may walk into a big pile of umm axes.
If you study and pick one then chances are you will want to commit to them and they will commit to you.
This helps your tribe and you.

How to pick a tribe:
Take time to study them. See if they act the way you would act yourself.
Read the forums they post.
Check the stats of them and the members and other world stats if you can find them.

It could be a long game for you. Dont jump into this tribe thing. It could be a short game for you.
-------------------------------------------

Once you pick a tribe you should commit to them. Dont jump around. If it starts to look bad in war then just accept your fate and be nobled for your tribe. You can allways start over after the nobles. You will feel so good when your tribe stays alive and comes back strong. You will even feel good when you take one for the team and they may take one for you.

I would like to hear how others think is a good way to pick a good tribe. I want to learn.

76yufhjk-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have a conversation with the leader and a few members. That's how I am able to gauge the tribe potential and worth, but this is more of an individual ability I suppose.

DeletedUser74857

Personally when I'm picking a tribe my first criteria is will it be fun. This is a game, if i am going to join this tribe and have Tribalwars become no fun, i won't do it. I want members who can joke around, but are still interested in playing the game as intended.

DeletedUser

I look at the profile and ODA, and try to see if they have a decent recruiting process. How they recruit their members gives a little insight on whether or not the players are good themselves. I also mail a few members to see how active the forums are, and if everything looks good, I commit to the tribe until it's no longer possible for me to do so.

DeletedUser

Join a tribe with friends.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how 1337 your tribe is if you aren't having fun.

DeletedUser

I believe this is the first time in my entire life I enjoyed to read a post from you Knight Saber...

:)