how come W49

DeletedUser

Although Deceit has a lot more points, they have larger tribes to go against. They have to fight 3 of the top5 tribes, whereas BMF only really has to worry about 1 (as VLN is currently only in the top5 as a result of the BFI people).

DeletedUser

i think people are underating Horde, and for good reason. many of the players, myself included never really started warring with BFI because we were a extraordinarily large distance from BFI (it was 2ks plus for some) plus their was no real organized defense, i had tens of thousands of defensive troops out but rarely lost any (translation we where stacking the wrong villages). I think that if a war broke out with a tribe that we had a longer border with (Deceit) Horde would flop like a fish out of water, as opposed to the faking dead that we had against BFI. at least i hope i can put that much trust into my tribe

westgirl

Well the barb noblers like Bhawb will be in trouble. If we wipe out his troops I just don't see him rebuilding fast enough with only a few barbs left in his area.
There would not be a second wave.....

DeletedUser

BFI and us have had very little aggression, even with this "war".

DeletedUser86234

Although Deceit has a lot more points, they have larger tribes to go against. They have to fight 3 of the top5 tribes, whereas BMF only really has to worry about 1 (as VLN is currently only in the top5 as a result of the BFI people).

does that include X X? what a joke :)

DeletedUser

and thats what wins wars right bhawb:icon_rolleyes:

Points=more villages=more troops=what you need to win wars. It is true that troops win wars, however a prerequisite to large numbers of troops is large numbers of villages.

DeletedUser

i agree with bhawb partially a million point player with half the skill of a 100,000 point player is still more dangerous.

DeletedUser86234

no neccassarily though, the amount of X X villas i have reports for that are empty and not dogded, some of them just dont know what to do with their troops and think 1 D villa will protect itself from multiple nukes.

using that as an example, smaller players can bring down bigger players :)

DeletedUser

metaphorical question, which would you rather face one tribe with ten members with 100,000 points each or one million point player

DeletedUser92753

does the ten work well together? thats important to clarify

DeletedUser

does the ten work well together? thats important to clarify

Its impossible to coordinate with other people as efficiently as yourself.

I would take the 10 if moral was not a question or was very high.

DeletedUser92753

I would rather go against the 1 mil over the ten if the ten were better players. this is a team game, the better the team, the harder to beat

DeletedUser

not sure becuase coordinating attacks would me much harder to do with 10 people than if there was just 1. depends on the activity of the player or players and the skill.

DeletedUser92753

If this is an non-coplayed account, then there are times the player is inactive which can be exploited, with ten players, attacks can come at random intervals at any time and enjoy a better moral advantage working as a team of small players rather than one massive one.

DeletedUser

yeah suppose your right in that sense but if the account was co played and was a 24/7 account then I dont think the 10 players would win

DeletedUser92753

This topic is so derailed, I had to go back and check what it was initially about. Probably needs to be closed or moved to General Discussion imo

DeletedUser

Its funny that right after this was made the forums picked up quite a bit, I'm gonna go pat myself on the back.

rich26ca

i would take the 10 skilled players.

there are certain players that i would pick like cerb and a few others that could pull of real coordination on a massive scale all at the same time. but more realistically i would take the 10 skilled players.

and No its not impossible to co-ordinate with 10 people. ten is easy... its 50-100 that is hard. but i've seen tribal coordination so good that a tribe can and did take 78 caps in the same second. and over 320 villages over the course of an hour. Any skilled player is better then any point whore any day of the week. cause the true grit of a good player is the one that knows what too do and actually does it all the time. (<- in which i'm far to lazy for but if you do you end up like cerb)