How did you hear about TW?

• Thread starter master of the rangers
  • Start date

master of the rangers

Some of us have been playing for a while, so probably cant remember, but would just be interesting to find out how everyone heard about TW :D

DeletedUser

Way back in 2007...
I went to a computer cafe near our school to surf the internet for my project. As i sat back, i saw one of the customer playing Tribal Wars (t'was w14 i think), because of boredom i simply look at his monitor and copied the link. I registered in w15 and ended up in rim (before i put my arse in w20 when it was still a fresh new world). After a few months of playing, i think that this game is the best drug ever. :3

^ This. :3

DeletedUser

Back in 2008...........

Major just broke up the relationship with his 12th gf (so far :p)....... He was feeling lonely....... wanted something to pass good time............

Suddenly he saw TRAVIAN's advertisement in Facebook............ He started playing that game.......... But that game was not too much attractive and could not draw Major's attention...... But Major liked the idea............... Then he googled about all these types of games and found Tribal Wars.............. And from then he hooked up with this TIME KILLER Thing.............................

no-i-am-not-addicted.jpg

DeletedUser

I didn't hear about TW, TW heard about me :icon_cool:

master of the rangers

Lol, didnt realise that was there :p

Stole it from the W6 forum ;)

I WIN... wait... thats bad :(

DeletedUser

o_O

I heard from a mate, in '07 when W4 opened up. My life has belonged to TW since than
:(

DeletedUser48847

Heard from a friend. Tried out, had fun, got no time, quit.

DeletedUser

I was just surfing arround about, and stumbled across the site, and thought it looked interesting. Ididn't spend to much time looking into it, but bookmarked it for later. A while after that, Came back, tested it out, and now, 2 years later, I'm still here.

DeletedUser

friend showed me it and then became instantly addicted and now im better at this game than he his.

well its either this game or the beach. i made my choice and i stand by it.

DeletedUser

Dont know really.... I was in an old world in another user, quit, one day remembered of a game I kind of liked, TW addicted me again.