How do I get on casual!?

DeletedUser

When started in casual I started with no coins and had like 4 when i got nobbled.

DeletedUser

or find an account to coplay...

I know of an account ... if you want to join :icon_razz:

DeletedUser110464

I tried to get myself nobled on a previous world so i could join this world and had a lousy 2k point villa...then a month or so later i merged into a different account on another world, but i was already on this world, so couldn't use the one where i already had over 100 coins saved up...either way a lot of people don't farm on this world so it's not too difficult to mint coins...

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is true. Its a casual world. Lots dont farm because they dont want to... I personally hate the farming. I reckon its a total waste of time. I do it because I have to... not because i want to. I am dreaming of a no hauls world.... but the co-playeds hate it and with premium upgrade purchases it will make it stupid. So there I am.... dreaming.

I believe that every new world should have a duplicate world for a no hauls setting. 70 a and 70 b. Then i can join them all on the b world and not worry about the co-played accounts. LOL>

DeletedUser110464

meh i don't farm much here on casual, but i send a round out like once every other day or something...get full hauls almost every time...