How do they think about you?

• Thread starter Internal Server Error
  • Start date

Internal Server Error

Hi there,

I thought I'd post a different style of thread just so these forums have a bit of variation.

So rate the player that posted above you, easy isn't it?

Rate him on :
-His points
-His OD.
-Fame/Reputation.
-Game and forum personality.
-His tribe.

If the player don't play W29 just rate him on other points like Reputation or previous worlds.

Your Rate : [1/100.]
Why : [Only if you like to say it.]

DeletedUser

is this off-topic, or a weird type of individual PnP?

oh, and maybe people should post thier IGN if they are using an alias.
yes, i know that defeats the purpose of an alias.

Internal Server Error, i would rate you at 69.3/100
why? because you are trying to liven up the forums at the risk of being banned for an off-topic thread. i admire that.

DeletedUser

13/20 points

Decent, but would expect higher considering that you just got attacked seriously for the first time in the world.

15/20 OD

Quite decent ODA and just got a 40k odd jump

10/20 reputation

Have seen you around a few times, but I havent seen you around enough to say you are famous on the world.

10/20 personality

Again havent read enough of your posts to be able to judge this fairly, although no ASCII swords is a plus.

10/20

ummm cant really judge you on your tribe as you just left/got kicked from ~LoD~ not sure what happened.

58/100

(He is trying to liven up the forums with something other than flames ^_^)

Internal Server Error

My in-game name is on my sig. It's not that hard to type in "Arkaris Swift" and see what comes up ;]

Calis:
  • Points speak for itself. I know this guy to be a great player and fully expect him to continue his domination of his area. [90/100]
  • OD is nearly 3 times his points. Shows he doesn't needlessly throw troops away but still maintains control over his area. [80/100]
  • Seems to be well known on this world anyway. [75/100]
  • Nice guy - great guy. Doesn't lose the cool and I havn't seen him flame someone just as a personal vendetta - most of his points have logical reasoning behind them. [95/100]
  • Great tribe. Fantastic leader and player in Mellowmood and with players such as Madlax and Calis to bring up the quality they are destined to go far in my books. [90/100]

430/500 x 100 (to get percent) = 86%

DeletedUser

ummm cant really judge you on your tribe as you just left/got kicked from ~LoD~ not sure what happened.

note: the next person evaluate "Internal Server Error/Arkaris Swift", not me. this is just answering a question.

i left because my incessant attacks on the Skittl members near me was damaging ~LoD~ - Skittl relations. my ODD went up today cause they both coordinated an attack against me (which was a dismal failure). but my worst atribute is that i am really bad at noble trains. i have lost a total of 8 nobles in combat so far (4 to Skittl). :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Arkaris Swift

good, not amazing. but still better than me.

OD: 15/20
has an ODA rank higher than points rank, thats always a plus in my book. but very little ODD.

*refer to my first post in this thread.

Personality: 15/20
you don't seem be insane like so many others on this forum.

Tribe: 0/20
*if you read my last post you should know why (this score may be a little biased).

total: 60/100

Internal Server Error

Arkaris Swift

good, not amazing. but still better than me.

OD: 15/20
has an ODA rank higher than points rank, thats always a plus in my book. but very little ODD.

*refer to my first post in this thread.

Personality: 15/20
you don't seem be insane like so many others on this forum.

Tribe: 0/20
*if you read my last post you should know why (this score may be a little biased).

total: 60/100

If we take out the "Tribe" comment my score would be...:

75%

Wow, thats one biased score based on the tribe remark :icon_wink:

No worries though - this thread is meant for good-natured posting so we get a break from those flame-fests.

DeletedUser

If we take out the "Tribe" comment my score would be...:

75%

Wow, thats one biased score based on the tribe remark :icon_wink:

No worries though - this thread is meant for good-natured posting so we get a break from those flame-fests.

well, only if you set the tribe scoore to 20/20. if it were sent to an average 10/20, then your score would be 70/100. which is very close to my first guess of 69.3/100 :D

DeletedUser

Points = 10/20

Decent but not great overkill

OD= 17/20

For his size his OD is good. Nearly in the top 100 ^_^

Rep = 10/20

Seen him on the forums a few times but thats about it.

Personality = 10/20

You seem like a scorge. Have some fun. ^_^. Sorry.

Tribe = 10/20

Coz you dont have one

57/100 = Its alright i suppose :icon_rolleyes:

Baramundi

This seems more like a game, I don't really understand how to play yet but i haven't exactly read it through properly, I think this is off topic but on a different perspective its on topic a little confusing but i'm sure everybody is capable of participating i will closely monitor and watch this thread on peoples reactions. I'm not sure about one thing if someone posts but their not actually relating to the topic does the person reply to the person on topic or the just the person above as you said in your previous post Internal Server Error ?

Internal Server Error

This seems more like a game, I don't really understand how to play yet but i haven't exactly read it through properly, I think this is off topic but on a different perspective its on topic a little confusing but i'm sure everybody is capable of participating i will closely monitor and watch this thread on peoples reactions. I'm not sure about one thing if someone posts but their not actually relating to the topic does the person reply to the person on topic or the just the person above as you said in your previous post Internal Server Error ?

Person above. But the person above should be rating someone else.

Oh, and this isn't off-topic. I've asked several mods and posted the same thread on several worlds without getting an infraction.

Baramundi

NITERIDER

- OD: Just started.

- Fame/Rep: You just started playing TW again becuse you play 3 worlds and nothing above 200 pts but you have played before because looking at the date you joined the forum because i highly doubt you only used the forum since then, So i don't really know you so i cant say.

- Game/Forum Personality: I think this is only the second time i've seen you post on the world forum so its not really much i can say about you at the present moment.

- Tribe: Your tribless so their isn't anything to say about it.

Overall Rating: [0.9/100]

DeletedUser48847

Doruk13

OD: 90/100
Fame/Reputation: 90/100
Game/Forum Personality: 85/100
Tribe: 80/100

Overall: 90/100

Not going to say reasons, nor giving out the alias ;D

DeletedUser

ijje

OD: 16/20 *very nice ODA, but just over 4k ODD.
Fame/Reputation: 18/20 *one of the first forum posters i began to notice. don't know why.
Game/Forum Personality: 2/20 *i was totally dependent on your ODA/ODD per unit table. how could you delete it on me :(
Tribe: 15/20 *don't know a lot about them, but they have the highest ODA, so they must be doing something right.

Overall: 62/100

Baramundi

NITERIDER

- OD: Just started.

- Fame/Rep: You just started playing TW again becuse you play 3 worlds and nothing above 200 pts but you have played before because looking at the date you joined the forum because i highly doubt you only used the forum since then, So i don't really know you so i cant say.

- Game/Forum Personality: I think this is only the second time i've seen you post on the world forum so its not really much i can say about you at the present moment.

- Tribe: Your tribless so their isn't anything to say about it.

Overall Rating: [0.9/100]

Did no one pay attention to what i wrote you all just skipped me, Ijje as your tribe mate on W22 I'm ordering you to reply to my post :p

DeletedUser

Baramundi

OD: 12/20 *ODA rank is lower than your points rank, and not much ODD.
Fame/Reputation: 17/20 *you post a lot. and i don't think i've seen you spam that much.
Game/Forum Personality: 10/20 *you seem like a nice guy, but the images made out of letters on your ingame profile makes my faith wain.
Tribe: 18/20 *i've been whatching, and i have seen this tribe steadily clime the ranks. its future looks bright in my oppinion.

Overall: 74/100

Overall: 64/100
#minus 10 points for writing in a funny font.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayrton101

OD: 16/20 (once again more than me and hes so close tot eh top 100)

Fame/Reputation: 9/20 (seen somes post..not alot though)

Game/Forum Personality: 8/20 (again not seen alotta post so hard to get a read on somebodys personality from that)

Tribe: 13/20 (I like what they do. Nobiling of barbs kinda let them down a bit though)

Total: 58/100 = 58% ?

*btw great idea*

DeletedUser

Points: 13/20 (400 points more than me but with one more village)

OD: 13/20 (Nothin' special like mine, but more ODD)

Fame: 4/20 (First post I've seen so I gave you benefit of the doubt)

Personality: 10/20 (No clue so I gave in the middle)

Tribe: 10/20 (I respect their rank but not their number of members)

Total: 50/100

Props to ISE for a great idea.

Last edited by a moderator: