How fail is this world

DeletedUser

This world even worth joining? looks kinda boring just a mass zerg rush by the huge 1k plus memebers that will have nothing to noble

DeletedUser44039

This world even worth joining? looks kinda boring just a mass zerg rush by the huge 1k plus memebers that will have nothing to noble
thats the interesting of the world... how we kill those mass recruiters:lol:

DeletedUser

Its not about what they can noble its about what players outside of those mass recruit tribes will noble. Them :lol:

DeletedUser

I believe that if there is any true detriment to a world that the lack of member cap could cause, it will be late game, where successful tribes will have more of an opportunity to amass players. In lower limited worlds, the "end game" serves as something of survival of the fittest, with space limitations forcing tribes to disperse and providing proper attrition to sift the gold from the sand, so to speak. Likewise, with no limit at that point, the amount of end game tribes may reduce, limiting tribal diversity and political depth. With room for a potential tolerance for less talented players, we may see an end game tip to the balance of the the uncoined TW adage, "The leet shall inherit the world."

However, in the end its all up to how the people choose to play this world. Personally, I don't foresee any of this happening for one reason: this game belongs to those that love it. It is they that stick around for the years it takes for a world to reach such a point. It is they that take personal ownership of a world, and a pride in the way it is played, and I don't foresee any such people carrying the flag of early world dabblers, exploiting freedoms to diminish the challenges and thrills of the game.

Now, at this time, the world is no different than any other in my eyes. The players that are less skilled or knowledgeable of the world are simply consolidating, but I doubt that even their numbers will counterbalance a solid tribe of far fewer players, of which this world does have a reasonable share I am sure.

Hence, not very fail at all in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe that if there is any true detriment to a world that the lack of member cap could cause, it will be late game, where successful tribes will have more of an opportunity to amass players. In lower limited worlds, the "end game" serves as something of survival of the fittest, with space limitations forcing tribes to disperse and providing proper attrition to sift the gold from the sand, so to speak. Likewise, with no limit at that point, the amount of end game tribes may reduce, limiting tribal diversity and political depth. With room for a potential tolerance for less talented players, we may see an end game tip to the balance of the the uncoined TW adage, "The leet shall inherit the world."

However, in the end its all up to how the people choose to play this world. Personally, I don't foresee any of this happening for one reason: this game belongs to those that love it. It is they that stick around for the years it takes for a world to reach such a point. It is they that take personal ownership of a world, and a pride in the way it is played, and I don't foresee any such people carrying the flag of early world dabblers, exploiting freedoms to diminish the challenges and thrills of the game.

Now, at this time, the world is no different than any other in my eyes. The players that are less skilled or knowledgeable of the world are simply consolidating, but I doubt that even their numbers will counterbalance a solid tribe of far fewer players, of which this world does have a reasonable share I am sure.

Hence, not very fail at all in my opinion.
I know you o_O

DeletedUser

Did everyone from world 30 join this world? Also hello old friends it is good to see you all.

By the way to the subject the only fail is you for calling this mass recruiting world a fail go mass recruiting plenty of villages for the picking to take and I'm sure the wars between the giant mass tribes will be very funny.

DeletedUser

The world is intrigueing as it has no limit, it adds diversity and dimension to the game as more skilled tribes have to try deal with large clusters of players who may not be as skilled, but their skill pool combined is quite a strong force. Also it seems a lot of llama drama is already occuring which adds some fun to the world, so joining it is quite a good idea