How is this possible?

Lanfearx

I have been gone for like 4 years now, and when I left I thought the world was dead.

How is it possible that this world is still up and running?

Are there any players actually playing in W6 anymore?

DeletedUser

There are much older worlds which closed a lot quicker. w6 was a good world for it's time :)

DeletedUser

And no you haven't been gone for 4 years, this world has only existed for 4.5 years or something :D

DeletedUser

hmmmm, I left in 2009 so I guess 3 years.

Who else (of note) is still playing this world?

silvereclipes

hey jimsta where you playing at on which world, been cursed on w54 but sure I could find account to either co play or take over.

DeletedUser99052

i was never big my name is perisan not lf

anyone want to co play in world 6 you oldies pm me

DeletedUser

Hey silverclips,

I am no longer playing tribal wars. It was fun when I was playing but I am not in it right now.

DeletedUser

Who are you Last Family or Perisan Prince TT? I've attacked both of you, and your response mails appeared to be different people.

l0rd i0n

yeh w6 has been going on for a lonnnnggggg time wish I was still in my orginial world..

SMURFS & WB1066 Forever!

silvereclipes

Hey silverclips,

I am no longer playing tribal wars. It was fun when I was playing but I am not in it right now.

to bad you didn't come sooner could have used your skills on 54 had a bunch of runners where even hammy an me couldn't stop the bleeding with out allot of skilled players being able to pull us out of that death dive.

DeletedUser99052

Who are you Last Family or Perisan Prince TT? I've attacked both of you, and your response mails appeared to be different people.

we are realted in rl

you know that msytic world outside of Tribalwars

DeletedUser

I'm still around, logging in and out only :)

Jim if I recall correctly, you were still around in mid 2009? I could be wrong of course..

DeletedUser100313

Jimsta, why don't ya come back and declare war on all the women again? :p

~Ham avoiding ban!

DeletedUser99052

lol same dude i got banned

it's nice havign a bro who plays as well

silvereclipes

hey at least Jimsta made things interesting for himself when he did declare on the women all of us men did duck when he did that...:lol: