How Long Do You Think The Mass Recruiters Will Survive?

DeletedUser

maybe 500human shield do help at the start of a server,at least you can hide.For myself the true question is;Who will benefit the more of the discord when it will come,showing strength too fast only show your cards,i already see kings and the aces,and that mean they're all going down.:icon_twisted:

BTW:Saying to everybody 'I play solo' is only boastfulness,that only need a groupe a friends to clear him of the map,even with the biggest army you cant attack and defend at the same time it cost too much.:villagers:

:swordsman:GG on W46 all:swordsman:

I agree, playing solo in the long run never turns out to be good at all, I've always found thouse that play solo 9/10 times get nobled by multipul people because cross-nobling. That's the only thing soloers are good for being a pain.

DeletedUser

i know a good number of players joined this world just for the lolz. some of them are good players joining these mass recruit tribes just for fun. some of them even founded these tribes. i think theyre poking fun at tw for making settings like this. its the serious players who are very much annoyed and affected by it, and of course the elitists.

so just take them with a grain of salt. just because theyre in tribes like that, or heads of tribes like that doesnt mean theyre noobs.

DeletedUser

Newb is not the term;experience dont make thems more inteligents but more confidents,anyway im not trying to say somebody is newb,whats i say is when a war will begin with like 1000 players fighting,i dont think they will take the time to protect the poors of the tribes,they will all be kinda alone and open for us and i dont speak about the confusion wich will result of all it.

I cant say wich side will be the better,big tribes or smaller,but the facts still stay!the anarchy is above our heads :icon_twisted: personaly i do like the anarchy and i dont get confused that easily but the fact is will you protect all or your poor towns alone,how will you know,how will they know your a defender?i prefer a steady tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They won't last long,

Where's the organization?

they havn't got none.

and they certainly won't protect/support there smaller players.

btw a piece of straw is twice the length from the middle to the end :p