How Long Do You Think The Mass Recruiters Will Survive?

DeletedUser

700+ members = Epic Phail atm.
100- members = Awsomeness waiting to happen.

DeletedUser

I think some of the better ones will last until nobles become widespread but after that it's an epic pass for non-mass recruiters...

DeletedUser

How long is a peice of straw?

More like: How long will straw resist being crushed.

THAT'S how long the big (500+) Member tribes will survive, they'll get in war, get over-hectic forums (like they probably aren't already)

And fall.

DeletedUser

Fine, break then.

anyway, this noob above me has been.. infected. :'(

Anoob.jpg

DeletedUser

A lot of the mass recruiting tribes will go into a civil war amongst themselves in leadership I think that maybe 3 months tops until they decline.

DeletedUser

A lot of the mass recruiting tribes will go into a civil war amongst themselves in leadership I think that maybe 3 months tops until they decline.

You're probably right. I looked up the top tribe in my K, they had 226 members all together. I couldn't believe it. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Straw is impossible to crush :)

Wrong, depending on how the straw stand depends if it can get crushed.

If it stands strait up and something falls on it that is heavy it will get crushed.
If it stands on its side however it won't.

Oh and straw is normally long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe 500human shield do help at the start of a server,at least you can hide.For myself the true question is;Who will benefit the more of the discord when it will come,showing strength too fast only show your cards,i already see kings and the aces,and that mean they're all going down.:icon_twisted:

BTW:Saying to everybody 'I play solo' is only boastfulness,that only need a groupe a friends to clear him of the map,even with the biggest army you cant attack and defend at the same time it cost too much.:villagers:

:swordsman:GG on W46 all:swordsman:

Last edited by a moderator: