How long have we been here??

picadilypie

I joined approx the end of august 2007- beginning of November (dunno how to check exactly, but from looking at my conquers I believe it was around then). Although I've been retired for about 3months and only just returned

DeletedUser52858

I thinkI started mid of december 2007, almost 2 years now.
Still have the first village

DeletedUser

None killin 02nd November 2007

made that tribe on my 2nd day here, so 1st November for me.

iceilater

I wonder if we have anyone from later. Cause so far everyone have been from 07 or earlier 08, shows how dedicated we all are haha. But has anyone from later managed to stay in? Or was the world closed by that time heh

DeletedUser

I wonder if we have anyone from later. Cause so far everyone have been from 07 or earlier 08, shows how dedicated we all are haha. But has anyone from later managed to stay in? Or was the world closed by that time heh

Didn't the world close in May of 2008?

rbh135

The later ones are most probably rimmed/don't know there's a forum:p/quit because of the disadvantage and that's about it :p

iceilater

well yeah, the countdown thread started april 15, and it was closed by then.

rbh135

noticed what's funny?
all of us started in 2007 and yet we discovered the publics in 2008 or at the end of 2007 :p

DeletedUser

noticed what's funny?
all of us started in 2007 and yet we discovered the publics in 2008 or at the end of 2007 :p

you have to remember thats it like that in most worlds. many of those still left here had actually never played a world before, so didn't discover the forums for a while. the early forums would probably have been dominated by "oldies", as looking back at early w9 posts i see posts from the likes of lord_castellan and kdeb.

rbh135

you have to remember thats it like that in most worlds. many of those still left here had actually never played a world before, so didn't discover the forums for a while. the early forums would probably have been dominated by "oldies", as looking back at early w9 posts i see posts from the likes of lord_castellan and kdeb.
Too true.
And most of the ones who stayed is due to the fact they read the forums now :p

mitzi86

rofl
It really is too easy to find it mitzi :p
you named it numbur 1 or something like that. Plus you're in a sea of blue. No worries there :\

actully its a sea of yellow... I own the east of K93. =)

DeletedUser

kdeb played w9? Awesome. Anyway I started playing on an account here in on the 21st of September 2009