How many invites have you received?

Tommy 930

As there always is at the start of the world, theres quite a bit of mass recruiting going on. So, how many invites have you received?

Surprisingly I've only received 2 - 1 from the tribe I joined, and then 1 from an MRT who didn't even bother sending a message along with the invite.

DeletedUser100696

I got one but then again my whole tribe got that invite. I've sent a couple invites out without sending a message just because I want to see who will join at the drop of an invite. If it's someone I actually have interest in recruiting I send a message though.

DeletedUser

14 but then i have also had messages of interest. Im not going to name and shame.

DeletedUser100696

o_O. Dude you are like teh bestest player in teh history of tribalwarz!!!!

DeletedUser

1 and they didnt send a message so they not that interested in me and I be more popular tomorrow. hopefully. 9000, wow, i hate having your reports to deal with. So much flavours

DeletedUser

Zero.

forever-alone-face.jpg

DeletedUser

I've had about 10 spam invites, and I think 3 spoken invites, including from Apoc. :)

DeletedUser

What does that have to do with anything? And I only invited you for a second, and automatically withdrew. Not to actually invite you, but for other reasons which I won't get into publicly.